• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hope there are other insoles lunarlon will def not last a year
I feel like they should hold up alright since they're bottom loaded with zoom instead of completely lunarlon. I guess we'll find out, but yeah it'd be nice if they sold some other inserts separately

Yeah but eventually won't the lunarlon "bottom out" even tho it'll be just the top half of the insole

After that happens I'm assuming you will just feel the zoom, I want a all lunarlon insole for casual purposes tho

Yeah but eventually won't the lunarlon "bottom out" even tho it'll be just the top half of the insole

After that happens I'm assuming you will just feel the zoom, I want a all lunarlon insole for casual purposes tho
Got it. I actually love the fact that the lunarlon is bottom loaded with zoom because my only major issue with lunarlon, aside from it bottoming out, is the fact that it lacks the responsiveness/bounce that you get from zoom on court. I haven't personally owned any shoe with a lunarlon + zoom setup, so I'm excited about how these are gonna feel on feet. Ideally, they'll be the best of both worlds of lunarlon and zoom: cushy but responsive.

Last edited:
Not at all.  I am married with 3 kids. My Platinum VIP YTD is well over 9K spent.  They take good care of me.  Typically, if I let them know of an upcoming release I want, they set it to the side for me no wait or question.  I also get to use my Military on every purchase.  The assist manager who takes care of me did laugh though...she said "If I'd have known you wanted to try all these on, I would have just taken you in the back and let you walk around and get your own shoes".

You've bought 9k worth of shoes in one year?

You've bought 9k worth of shoes in one year?

I actually love the black laces in them...breaks up all the orange.

Not 9k on just shoes. Back to school shoes and gear. Four different football, baseball and basketball teams gear (jackets and shirts). A pair of air Max 2013 for the entire family is almost a grand. Pair of lebron X for the entire family...a grand. There are probably 200 hats in the house. It adds up quick.

are those black laces on Big Bangs???

I actually love the black laces in them...breaks up all the orange.

Not 9k on just shoes. Back to school shoes and gear. Four different football, baseball and basketball teams gear (jackets and shirts). A pair of air Max 2013 for the entire family is almost a grand. Pair of lebron X for the entire family...a grand. There are probably 200 hats in the house. It adds up quick.
You got a Brady Bunch family G?

Wife n 2 kids. Shoes at 200 each adds up quick
Pretty much. My 9 yr old daughter got mad because I bought her Xs big enough for her to have room to grow into them. So she had the Floridian X's last year and wore them to school and refuses to wear them this year because they are last year's model.

She wants those strange multi-color XIs and the Gamma blue. I told her she only gets the ones I like...lol

You got a Brady Bunch family G?

Pretty much. My 9 yr old daughter got mad because I bought her Xs big enough for her to have room to grow into them. So she had the Floridian X's last year and wore them to school and refuses to wear them this year because they are last year's model.

She wants those strange multi-color XIs and the Gamma blue. I told her she only gets the ones I like...lol

lol well IMO its looking like she would only get the Gamma Blue's hahah. but to each is own. and also how much are the GS?

EDIT: in response to thapointguy (not sure why i didn't just quote) if that's the case and that name get's attached to them look out, hypebeasts will be all over them. LOL

Last edited:
Hopefully some of these colorways sit on shelves for a little bit, so i can pick and choose what colorways i really want 

lol well IMO its looking like she would only get the Gamma Blue's hahah. but to each is own. and also how much are the GS?

$140

Can't wait to see that pink foil

Back
Top Bottom