Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The lebron 11 elites are just so ugly in my opinion. The regular 11 is one of the freshest shoes ever made imo. The price tag doesn't help it either. 

If they would've stuck with posite instead of having that bs chrome finish they would've looked a hell of a lot better.

I've never been a fan of any of the bron elites in any number outside the 10s

even then I only like the crimson elite 10s mainly cause they look super close to regular 10s

that sir does makes some sense...too much releases at one time means choose one.....but if u space them out consumers have time to save up and buy each model.
i even skipped out on the concord lows and was ok with doing so because I was waiting on the WTL and if they aren't releasing this month well then im going to order me a pair now or even buy the everglades if some stores who have them in stock still releases them on the 17th

Am I the only one that doesn't like the EXT version of the XI? I'm talking about the leather on the side panels idk they sorta seem out of place when I look at pics of the denims and the kings crown cws

Am I the only one that doesn't like the EXT version of the XI? I'm talking about the leather on the side panels idk they sorta seem out of place when I look at pics of the denims and the kings crown cws

Search pooh in this thread :lol:

I might have to Lewiup on the Everglades if they're a GR.

And the kid selling the Elites should just take them back to the store. It's been less than 30 days.

Search pooh in this thread
laugh.gif
just did 
laugh.gif

Sorry guys
laugh.gif
I'm usually a man of my word and all but these things were poo in person
sick.gif
that "variant AF1 quality looking leather" they used coupled with that "Dickies with the hammer and cell phone pocket denim" just blew me away at how cheap they looked for the price
mean.gif
major letdown, underwhelmed doesn't explain how I felt once I had them in hand
mean.gif
roll.gif

Man, I usually follow this thread daily. Yesterday I didn't and it came back to bite me in the ***.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I had a pair of the Super Hero Elites (size 14) reserved in my cart on NBA Store. Figured they sit on there for a minute since they aren't really moving at any of the other online sites, giving me a chance to potentially cop them down the road with a discount.

Saw the 20% NBA Store code posted and was like

Had my fingers crossed that no one took my size, then I saw tigo's post

laugh.gif
 that TMac gif gets me everytime

you'll have more chances to catch em for that price, but boy that was fast

I'm trying to hold off. Might even scoop the everglades first

I noticed LeBron was wearing the silver gray/red Elite XI yesterday against Nets to my shock. Perhaps he wears the Hero XI as well.

Back
Top Bottom