Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really hate the back of the 11 in general. It's so bulky. For a streamlined jordan'esque shoe, the back is way bulkier than the x which is definitely a bulkier shoe overall. Also, love the 11 elite but honestly the tpu shadows are just odd and seem to just be random opposed to the carbon fiber on the x elite
View media item 965402

Last edited:
what would be crazy is if they incorporated the post season and elite in the pack too
pimp.gif

They are an EXT unless something changed. That said, nike fluctuates the prices on EXTs. The blue suedes were $200 but the denims were $250.
ahh got it, i thought the only way they would be EXT would be if they had that additional stitching along the shoe like the XI Crowns do...thanks for the info

They are an EXT unless something changed. That said, nike fluctuates the prices on EXTs. The blue suedes were $200 but the denims were $250.
I thought the everglades were a regular lebron. It seems to have the same materials as any other lebron 11

I thought the everglades were a regular lebron. It seems to have the same materials as any other lebron 11

Naw they have the suede upper not the regular upper (I think)
It's the denim blue Everglades and KC that make up this years EXT line.
View media item 965636

Last edited:
Anyone with the Hero's by chance have the Solar Red 8's as well?  If so, how similar are they???

Can't wait til my pair comes in so I can compare em to my solars. Love solar red. But I'd be happy if the red was slightly more of a vibrant red vs highlighter pink. Will find out when they come in Wednesday.

it was weird that the denim was more expensive than the suedes this year. for the X ext, the denims were the cheapest.
I would wager that it was because of the leather on the denims

Naw they have the suede upper not the regular upper (I think)
It's the denim blue Everglades and KC that make up this years EXT line.
that's not suede, and this year ext's have no flywire heck who knows anymore, but if suedes on the ext id i'm going for broke on some red suede  

Back
Top Bottom