Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wtf man
laugh.gif

I didn't get anything... last purchase from NDC I made was the UNC rivalry SBs.

I hate missing out on good ****!
Supposedly there's another wave of emails coming..  you know once word got out people were gonna be hitting up ndc, so that's what they were told

Supposedly there's another wave of emails coming..  you know once word got out people were gonna be hitting up ndc, so that's what they were told

mAAAAAAAN I'm in a chat, RAT NAH :lol:

but over the past 4 years I've only made two purchases off NDC :lol: like dude said if I didn't strike out so much they'd get more outta me. I'll try and see what I get, won't be surprised if I come away empty handed though.

meanwhile this chat rep is asking me about my day and stuff :lol: :lol: This fool BETTA give me a code! I ain't wasting all this good friendliess.

**EDIT, confirmed with chat rep the emails were indeed random. Dah welp.

Last edited:
Definitely random. I've been on Ndc for over 10 years and got nothing. My fiancé only uses her account to get the holiday XIs and she got love :lol:

man I'm looking thru orders and see I copped Miami Nights 9 for $184 shipped.... and at the time, I thought I was paying WAY too damn much.

OOOOOOHHHH have the times changed :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Definitely random. I've been on Ndc for over 10 years and got nothing. My fiancé only uses her account to get the holiday XIs and she got love
laugh.gif
Random for sure. I have an account that had ordered 25+ shoes and nothing.

$50 reward is crazy. They must need to up their sales badly.

Last edited:
i hope people arent going to nike chats asking for $50 codes 
laugh.gif

either you got lucky or you didnt. Just because your friend got one doesnt mean you should get one.

YEA BOI!!!

Superhero elites were delivered---I guess the whole saturday delivery thing was a "guesstimation" :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: You already know I'm finna UNds these **** as SOON as I get home. Don't worry, I'll take pics outside :lol: (I forgot dude who called me out on the terrible quality of my pics the last time :nerd: )

havent ordered fromm ndc in over a year except once and when i did it was a pair of avm xi's, returned cause the quality was straight poop, even chatted with a rep to ask how these coulda made it out of a factory as acceptable was so mad cause i wanted em so bad and waited for a while for em that i told the rep i would never give them another penny and i know her billion $ company wont feel it but i want you to know, anyways ...... got that 50 off today. nice guys finish last :wink:

better use it b 4 they recall all the emails

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom