Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
they musta ovebought on those color soles, how many does that make now ? a couple at least. if that sole was clear id be all over em, its not, so pass like ima GP

Gatorbelts is correct. i think it was turbo green they replaced it with

Last edited:
YEA BOI!!!

Superhero elites were delivered---I guess the whole saturday delivery thing was a "guesstimation"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know I'm finna UNds these **** as SOON as I get home. Don't worry, I'll take pics outside
laugh.gif
(I forgot dude who called me out on the terrible quality of my pics the last time
nerd.gif
)
buahahaha he was all up on ur grill saying to stop taking indoor pics LMFAO

just picked up the elite's they are way more comfortable than the regular ones, much grippier to ball in and more toe box room.

YEA BOI!!!

Superhero elites were delivered---I guess the whole saturday delivery thing was a "guesstimation"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know I'm finna UNds these **** as SOON as I get home. Don't worry, I'll take pics outside
laugh.gif
(I forgot dude who called me out on the terrible quality of my pics the last time
nerd.gif
)

buahahaha he was all up on ur grill saying to stop taking indoor pics LMFAO
straight up chin checked me! He was right tho.
Ready for them pics.. the GS version go so much harder than adult!

BTW the South Beach 11's are more widely available than the elite 9s. Other stores are getting them-not just footlocker affiliated or niketowns.

got the $50 today. gonna do something frivolous with it. a pair i wouldn't normally scoop

Got 2 day free shipping smh. And those South Beach 11's are weak. Also, if anyone wants the 2 day free shipping just let me know.

Last edited:
I got the GC. Now those heros are calling my name. Wish I could hold on to the GC until they were discounted too

I want to try them on first. Hopefully I can find them somewhere.

After looking at the latest KC pics is it safe to say that if you get the EGs there is really no need for the KCs and vice versa?!

No code yet for any of my accounts. A little disappointing too considering the amount of money I spend, but oh well. :lol:

I was so hyped up on those KCs at the start, but honestly now I'm leaning more towards passing.

I BELIEVE the SB options have been removed---rightfully so, as an "official" pair are now being released.

On the other hand, they put up graffiti options at the same time as the graffitis (and you could almost exactly remake them) and I bet the same will happen with the everglades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom