Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That pic only shows the quantities that store is getting of the King's Pride in each of the different sizes. It's the same style code all the way down the list, doesn't give us any info about new colorways, but assuming that's probably an FTL or FTA, seems like it's just gonna be 1 FSR or so per store.

Last edited:
Reposting release dates(not sure how accurate some of the dates are) as I don't see it on the first page and if you missed it you can see what to expect for the next few months.

news_lebron-11-release-dates.jpg

Last edited:

Got a quick question for those who already have a pair.. I'm usually a 9 but had to grab a 9.5 in the lebron 9s because my toes were cramped.  I've gone through the last couple pages and the advice jumps from tts to going up .5.  I'm more than likely going to be grabbing a pair online so I want to get it right the first time because there may not be a 2nd chance for the KPs.  Any suggestions on what size I should go with?
This. Call out to anyone who has actually tried them on or already owns a pair. The one guy wrote a very intricate and helpful review (and frankly, just what I wanted to hear about sizing), but it's still only one opinion.

As a true size 14, the 8's and 10's were half size too small and the 9's were a full size too small. Which really sucks for bigfooters like me, as we don't have the luxury of half sizes. The last LeBron to fit TTS for me was the 7. I never knew (until someone posted that picture) that LeBron's toes were so jacked. No wonder the toeboxes have been too short these past few years.

Last edited:
Yeah that is off at least for the Aways

Black/Reds AKA Aways are scheduled for November 1st according to Nike Basketball

If any NTers are in China that wanna help an NT member out with the Terracotta Warriors, I wear 10.5... :pimp:

Are the TWs gonna be more limited than the KOTJs? For some reason I feel like they won't be as easy to get but I could be wrong

Are the TWs gonna be more limited than the KOTJs? For some reason I feel like they won't be as easy to get but I could be wrong
widely GR in china so expect same thing in US, they already dropped those TW's today here in china

Back
Top Bottom