Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lmaooooo im done since when are you able to recreate actual colorways perfectly or have i not been around ID that long

Well, there's no crimson outsole option and the inner swoosh is white instead of black, but I'd say that this is one of a very select few models that give you enough colors and customizable areas to make something close to the release pairs.

Last edited:
What i said was a knock more towards the actual away colorway then I.D

I always thought they made colorways creatively and added a unique quality that you cant really recreate in I.D

Well, there's no crimson outsole option and the inner swoosh is white instead of black, but I'd say that this is one of a very select few models that give you enough colors and customizable areas to make something close to the release pairs.

Exactly.....it definitely is rare that you can come this close.....so that makes it noteworthy.

But I still can't see too many guys forking out the extra $50 bucks for the all-red look. But i could be wrong.....

What i said was a knock more towards the actual away colorway then I.D

I always thought they made colorways creatively and added a unique quality that you cant really recreate in I.D

They ARE just the Away colorway lol, and I feel like you'll see just how much that Crimson sets it apart when you see them in person.

We probably won't get too many more release pairs that can be iD'ed this easily though. It would make Nike look lazy.

Last edited:
Dudes a troll dont respond hes been in here and redundantly post how he hates these shoes and that theyre ugly
THAT IS SO ANNOYING WHY COME IN A THREAD AND JUST BASH SHOES.... I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.... YOU AINT GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO? THANKS FOR LOOKIN OUT THO. 

I think one of the differences on the GR will be the gloss on the shoe. The red/black and several other GR look a lot more glossy than most of the ID appear.

THAT IS SO ANNOYING WHY COME IN A THREAD AND JUST BASH SHOES.... I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.... YOU AINT GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO? THANKS FOR LOOKIN OUT THO. 
When did you see me bash these shoes Cinderella? 
Dudes a troll dont respond hes been in here and redundantly post how he hates these shoes and that theyre ugly
Damb you and buddy are mad sensitive over my opinion 
smokin.gif
.  I'll keep right on "trolling" guy. 

Is it just me, or does anyone else not find most Lebron colorways very appealing? In recent years, there's been a lot of predominantly one-color schemes on a shoe and most of those I find bland AF, despite being some of the loudest colors ever put on a sneaker. These fall right in line with those.
you think the ASG Lerbon X?  Cutting Jades, and Pure Plats, the EXTS bland?  wow.

Those BIG BANGS of they release or become an ID are a must for  me... First Lebron XI is a must so far.

A few dudes were complaining about the bright crimson speckles, flywire and outsole on the GR. You can make a true black/red on ID, but I'm not sure it's really worth the extra cash.

GR

ID
If youre that nit picky go ahead and id em. I can barely tell the difference

A gun metal colored upper with a similar textured pattern as the TW's with electric green accents would be nice for this years Dunkman.

But If they did the typical black upper, I wouldn't be mad. I just wouldn't get them.

The GR does look a little different with a red tab above the Lebron logo, different speckles and outsole.

So far the one I really want is the kings pride.

So that we can all be let down when they aren't released to the public?

Still salty that Ring Ceremony Xs weren't officially released.
Top 3 overall X IMO

Lol pretty much but I just wanna see what there gonna do with them cause there my favorite x.

Are all those lebrons coming out this year? And I wish we had the name of the colors so we can get an idea of what the shoe will look like on that list

Back
Top Bottom