Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Lebron wears these during the finals or championship parade, opinions will change. I like them, much better than the everglades or arnold palmers everybody lusts after. 
Lebron better not even get a pair unless he played the game and wished Bob 100 happy birthdays. There better not be a 2,015th pair... 
indifferent.gif

For once I'm just going to keep my opinion to myself. For those that got the 2K14s and like the design, congrats. And to those that aren't feeling it, well, you can (at the very least) get your money back.

Last edited:
Just got my elites and these are my favorite Lebrons, might have to pull a switcheroo with my left shoe tho

so who unfollowed those fake "sources" on twitter now ie: icysole, sneakertmz, sneakerrefresh 
nerd.gif

Jackson ellis print all over>leopard print

i only see 1 pair of 10.5 or 11's that have an auction, gonne be real interesting to see when any auction ends, especially for some folks in here :wink:

may all your re seller dreams come true....if thats yer choice !!!

if i loved em, i mean loved em............. 700 would be my ceiling. glad i dont love em, i think they r nice though. the shding on the upper is kinda hot, alwaus love a clear sole

they cant tell you because they dont know. expectations were too high for these. with the process to get them. the limited number. the delays. and the secretiveness of it. we had a right for high expectations, which i honestly think they delivered but people think they deserve actual gold. and they shouldnt have. 

they wanted a WOW factor. and they got it. nike did deliver. customers were just expecting a different "WOW".

they were made to stand out and be exclusive. in my opinion if you lined up all the XI models next to these and told someone who knew nothing about the releases to pick which one was the limited one theyd pick this one whether they thought it was nice or not. with the exception of the gator kings and maybe 1 or two others (kings crown).

you cant say nike didnt deliver. id rather an outrageous design over a plain boring one.
repped. the only way everyone truly would have been happy was if they got to design them full layout style like a doernbecher it seems lol. Shocked a bit myself as far the design c/w direction but Impressed. I didn't participate but these are nice imo!

Back
Top Bottom