Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

All this.

I'm glad to know the 2k's aren't the "WTL" gives me a better shot at getting them even tho I know its almost still impossible

Honestly 2K14's aren't that bad I think people would accept them more if they wasn't the 2K's and where another theme or something

Thank you baby Jesus for these 2K LeBron's. I finally have a shoe to match my girlfriend's bra and underwear! 
mean.gif

But for real this is my take on it. LeBron's finally on a video game cover. It's all about him. They make a contest to get a super limited pair of LeBron's. Most of my LeBrons have Lions on him. LeBron is associated with lions. Then he finally gets this super limited shoe and it has animal print on it. Lion print? Nah. Tiger and leopard print on it. It makes no sense to me at all. I wear a lot of crazy colored shoes, but no way I'm wearing these clown shoes. I might hold on to them in case I ever get kicked out of school and forced to join the pimping world though.

Thank you baby Jesus for these 2K LeBron's. I finally have a shoe to match my girlfriend's bra and underwear! 
mean.gif

But for real this is my take on it. LeBron's finally on a video game cover. It's all about him. They make a contest to get a super limited pair of LeBron's. Most of my LeBrons have Lions on him. LeBron is associated with lions. Then he finally gets this super limited shoe and it has animal print on it. Lion print? Nah. Tiger and leopard print on it. It makes no sense to me at all. I wear a lot of crazy colored shoes, but no way I'm wearing these clown shoes. I might hold on to them in case I ever get kicked out of school and forced to join the pimping world though.
I swear I think the print is trying to mimic the shadowing on a lions face.

Thank you baby Jesus for these 2K LeBron's. I finally have a shoe to match my girlfriend's bra and underwear! :smh:

View media item 904198REAL. TEARS.

Honestly 2K14's aren't that bad I think people would accept them more if they wasn't the 2K's and where another theme or something
I can agree to this. Looks like another XI release...I mean the ASGs could go toe to toe with these easily and the BHMs had as much going on as well

Call em the Bloody Tigers or some wild ish and release 'em next Saturday... they would fit right in the XI lineup

mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+1  I needed the laugh i just had.

Last edited:

IK this isnt the iD thread but i may just get these. I like the 2K the detail in upper is my favorite part but the dang posite kills it.
They should have made it like this & put the NBA 2K14 Lebron box cover picture on the insole. Sticks with 2Ks colors & the Heat colors. Could have also added a regular NBA 2K logo on the bottom of the shoe where the signature is located.

If I would've had the patience to stick with 2k14, I wouldn't have minded picking up a pair of them. But chances are I probably wouldn't have worn them... like bigj said, I probably would've just ended up selling them and making another iD or 2...

If I would've had the patience to stick with 2k14, I wouldn't have minded picking up a pair of them. But chances are I probably wouldn't have worn them... like bigj said, I probably would've just ended up selling them and making another iD or 2...
If you were to sell them for what they are going for you could buy like 4-5 ids

Lebron better not even get a pair unless he played the game and wished Bob 100 happy birthdays. There better not be a 2,015th pair... 
indifferent.gif
I've been saying since day 1 that there will probably be closer to 2500-3000 pairs once Lebron and his boys and his moms boyfriend and the nike execs and everyone gets a pair.

Still.. Not bad.

Cant front, those would look fire.

I'm on ID as we speak trying to best their creation lol
I was thinking about this look also. Looks much better IMO. Or similar to what zombified said. If the animal print was red on red with a texture like the design on the toe of the champ elite 10s...

These weren't even that hard to attain if you played the game tho...I got these joints without even trying

These weren't even that hard to attain if you played the game tho...I got these joints without even trying
I plan on getting a ps4 eventually... but to specifically buy a ps4 and 2k just to try to get these seemed like too much. Kind of regret it now lol

Back
Top Bottom