Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I had a newb tell me he's more of a sneakerhead than I am because he has heat, so I asked him to elaborate and he ranted on about having space jams from way back when and other old school Jordans. He was 18 which tickled my funny bone and this heat word is just ridiculous, I have friends who only wear reebok classics or manly running shoes who won't stray from what they like. Just pathetic how these youngsters think.
Lol man these young kids are funny, had some kid call my concord samples fake cuz they have the the 45 lol
but there's a couple of those out there everyone knows that, I remember in AIT this guy was getting picked on because they were calling his DMP XI fake because of the gold because my concords didn't have gold and I had to tell them his were more rare and expensive, then one of the guys that was clowning him about turned around and wore some see through 7's I think it was
laugh.gif
 I bout fell out I don't pay kids any attention these days because they think if you not retro j's out you ain't a sneakerhead
mean.gif

^^^ I guess the KP debate is "healthy."
Would rather continue to progress forward but that won't happen until the WTL drop and if bron gets a chip, the champ pack too.

I understand where you guys come from, I'm in my mid 20s and I don't mess with these young guys anymore. It's not even about having "heat", just wear what you like and just respect the shoes. I still wear shoes from when these guys were in elementary school wearing light up skechers and they look at me like I'm crazy.

Same here. This pic, for example, makes them look too stubby IMO cuz of that black strip beneath the gold on the toe. Why put that there?

I'm guessing it's to protect the lower edges of the posite :\ those areas tend to get dirty the most on other XI's but can easily be wiped clean. On the KC's without that border they would probably get scratched a destroyed pretty quick :rolleyes

Same here. This pic, for example, makes them look too stubby IMO cuz of that black strip beneath the gold on the toe. Why put that there?
I'm guessing it's to protect the lower edges of the posite
ohwell.gif
those areas tend to get dirty the most on other XI's but can easily be wiped clean. On the KC's without that border they would probably get scratched a destroyed pretty quick
eyes.gif
this ^^^^^ can't have scratched KC's, nobody gonna want they shoes looking like the back of a 1999 compact disk
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

These truly were the best colorway released so far, anybody disputing that is blind.
Been a min since, ive been in here. 

Saw the 2ks on twitter a few days ago. Did they explain how those are connected to nba2k? Bc besides it being a Lebron XI, I got nothing.

Had no idea the everglade lebrons dropped this weekend. Those are the one with the kings pride sock liner print on the outside?

I honest believe of the 2014 il
I think this is the first shot of them with a lace lock :nerd: ..... me likey :pimp:

Those are custom lace locks. They don't com with the Crown Jewels the person who did them's IG is
@FASHI101N if your looking to get a pair.

Last edited:

thinking about picking up the bhm and doing the acetone think to them floating lions
laugh.gif
 but i'm serious though
Still on the hunt for them. How much is a pair going for nowadays? (sz 10.5/11)
check your local FTA a lot of them got restocks on the BHM so just retail $220, i'm on the fence about them because it seems like a lot of work to acetone a pair of shoes to take certain graphics off

Back
Top Bottom