Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the red highs are sitting on the bay at 325. Prolly could talk the seller down if I wanted. But man if it ain't the 9s Champ Pack I don't wanna hear it.

Where are you seeing that :nerd:

Anyway, pretty sure the price for my size (US 8 ) is gonna be a lot more, much fewer out there

the 'bay, where else? :lol: and yea, it's a sz. 7. I've noticed the only times I see really inflated prices for kicks are SBs....Jordans and Lebrons? Nah. We find good deals. Most of the time. Sometimes. Maybe.

Just saw the ones you're talking about, they're IDs :lol:

oooohhhhh :rofl: :rofl:

Yea. No way Champ pack highs are going for that.

I think nike did a fantastic job of capturing this on the kings crown.
View media item 976881
I wasn't sold on them but now I absolutely love and need them. Nike Just Give us a date.

Last edited:

Pardon me?
wink.gif

Dead stock actually has nothing to do with the condition of the shoe.

"DEADSTOCK" means that this particular sneaker is no longer available in stores, stores NO LONGER have them INSTOCK. Which is why the STOCK is DEAD. When stores sell the sneakers in question they have to sell them for a specific retail price, the store can not sell them for more than the suggested retail price unless it is a SNEAKER BUTIQUE which usually sells exclusive or DEADSTOCK sneakers. So when you hear DEADSTOCK used in the proper way, basically means that the sneaker is no longer in stores and that is why the price is higher, or don't miss out on them because they are no longer available in stores, they are "DEADSTOCK"
"DEADSTOCK" now a days has taken on a new meaning to the new generation sneaker-heads. They now use "DEADSTOCK" (I've noticed) in a lot of auction listings to mean: New, unworn in it's original box, in it's original state that it comes when purchased from the store & has never touched the floor.

I'm a newb. So this is good info and logically it makes sense when you think about. But it means A LOT of people use it incorrectly. If you say you un-DS a pair you did not make them generally available to the public again. Lol.

Is there a term that would work properly?

^^^ yes. New and used.
"I wore my shoes for the first time today."

I'm not against the misuse of the term. I just found it funny that someone would call out the use and be completely wrong.

Last edited:
I had a newb tell me he's more of a sneakerhead than I am because he has heat, so I asked him to elaborate and he ranted on about having space jams from way back when and other old school Jordans. He was 18 which tickled my funny bone and this heat word is just ridiculous, I have friends who only wear reebok classics or manly running shoes who won't stray from what they like. Just pathetic how these youngsters think.

Those 2k joints are nice. The animal print isn't a good look but overall not bad. Nothing i'd thirst over though.

What does being more of a sneakerhead then someone else mean? :lol: you should be in this for the love of the shoes, not to compete with other ppl.

Kings Crown would be the only EXT I would consider getting. ALSO, did anyone pick up the Everglades? I would love to see some realistic pictures of them. Like nothing with filters or effects.

Last edited:

I'm back and forth with these, one day they look great the next it's a no cop.
Same here. This pic, for example, makes them look too stubby IMO cuz of that black strip beneath the gold on the toe. Why put that there?
they even come with the lace lock
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 been ready since day one hopefully these are as obtainable as the denims and priced like the suedes  

I had a newb tell me he's more of a sneakerhead than I am because he has heat, so I asked him to elaborate and he ranted on about having space jams from way back when and other old school Jordans. He was 18 which tickled my funny bone and this heat word is just ridiculous, I have friends who only wear reebok classics or manly running shoes who won't stray from what they like. Just pathetic how these youngsters think.
Lol man these young kids are funny, had some kid call my concord samples fake cuz they have the the 45 lol

Back
Top Bottom