• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ straight up.... Every thread, multiple conversations about sizing

You do realize you're on a sneaker message right?

I have no issue with sizing questions. It gives you an idea if you're ordering kicks online. Not everyone has the luxury of walking to a sneaker store. Especially you NTers that live in the sticks.

These run very very small.

I wear a size 12 shoe and a 12 feels like a 10. :lol:

How you even get your foot in the shoe then? :x

Damn two full sizes small

How does the concept of fit seem to stump so many people?

Everyone's foot is different you're never gonna get a definite answer on the internet.

Do what you've been doing your entire life and just figure it out.

Every release, every c/w, every thread?

Do we not realize how dumb this conversation is?

Online is my only hope so i just rather gather opinions and guess based of those opinions

It's stupid, not because I think everyone has the opportunity to go try them on.

But because, look how many DIFFERENT answers we've gotten so far.

I think DW said tts, Jada said super snug go up.

Proving for the trillionth time that everyone is different.

Not to mention everyone's personal preference on fit.

Even in the KD6 thread you have people saying they prefer a half size down, up and tts.

This isn't exclusive to Lebrons because they "size so crazy"
And IMO, If going tts causes you that much discomfort than I'm sorry bruh, that ain't your size.

Last edited:
I should let it be known that the XI is very wide (I do not have a wide foot), it's about them being short.

Even in hand, a size 12 looks like a size 10.5-11 shoe.

You should try them on if you can, but I would go at least a half size up if you cannot and are ordering them online.

cot damn it are those king's prides limited...?hope not.They can limit the TW s all they want , but gimme king's pride fambs....

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that when JM said it.

Did we ever figure out what that meant?

Similar to the first Jade release only

or similar to the jade release as a whole, because I wouldn't consider that limited.

I'm not a hat guy, but matching lid for the King's Pride has apparently dropped at Champs (it was posted in the X thread):

Can't wait to see a christmas Cw
pimp.gif
, aren't they percieved to be the Mica-green color code

I think they will be limited but not as much as some might think, they literally everywhere on pre-sell sites at the same prices as the aways and the gamma blues

I should let it be known that the XI is very wide (I do not have a wide foot), it's about them being short.

You should try them on if you can, but I would go at least a half size up if you cannot and are ordering them online.

It is a foam shoe the i figure eventually it will end up giving, and i feel your foot will fit it good, but thanks for telling me i now only have myself to blame if i get the wrong size

I'm not sure if the finishline and champs by me are getting these. If I strike out that morning online, I'm going to try hunting a pair down locally. Usually I don't get the opportunity to try shoes on, but if I can in store I will definitely try an 11 and 11.5 on.

That's sort of like the IV

Yeah I saw that when JM said it.

Did we ever figure out what that meant?

Similar to the first Jade release only

or similar to the jade release as a whole, because I wouldn't consider that limited.
similar as a whole

You do realize you're on a sneaker message right?

I have no issue with sizing questions. It gives you an idea if you're ordering kicks online. Not everyone has the luxury of walking to a sneaker store. Especially you NTers that live in the sticks.
I agree with this.. i know everybody's foot is different, but the more opinions the better for the people that have no choice but to cop online

That's sort of like the IV
The IVs ran slightly big for me. Went down 0.5 on those.

I'll probably stick with my TTS for these XIs

I'm gonna just go with my usual sizing for these. Size 10 in normal, 9.5 in Elite. I'm gonna do my best to get Kings Pride, if I cant get my size I'll still cop and try to exchange/trade for my size. I really, really want these. Top priority for the rest of the year. Kings Pride, Terracotta Warriors, and I think I'm gonna do my first ever ID in December.

Little FNL info, these are the color codes releasing so far. Not sure what's already been mentioned:

Back
Top Bottom