Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wait is the KP or the TW doing jade numbers? I know JM mentioned earlier in da thread but now I'm confused

:lol: repped this is appreciated but i feel like i can spot fakes fairly easy

How long have fakes been putting style/color codes on the tags?

Usually that's true. Most of the time it's easy. But for the X's I've seen some fakes, which I really couldn't tell the difference. For example ASG's and couple others.

Told you those gammas are awesome...Sorry again but i missed it and im kind of confused...last pics before gammas were king's pride.Which ones are the armory slate again...?

Told you those gammas are awesome...Sorry again but i missed it and im kind of confused...last pics before gammas were king's pride.Which ones are the armory slate again...?

As far as we know, the Armory Slate is another name for the Gammas.

I've liked those gamma blue XIs since the pics first surfaced! The new ones are :pimp: deff a day one cop! Not taking chances on skipping out on RD band start searching for a pair because they sell out online or in stores around me

Anybody know the largest size these will come in? I really don't want to have to pay $50-$70 extra just to get a size 16 on ID

Size 15 is biggest as far as FNL is concerned, sorry.

Thanks, FNL rarely carries sizes larger than a 15 even on kicks that have larger size runs so that's not surprising. Anybody know if nike.com, eastbay, or footlocker will have sizes larger than 15.

Thanks, FNL rarely carries sizes larger than a 15 even on kicks that have larger size runs so that's not surprising. Anybody know if nike.com, eastbay, or footlocker will have sizes larger than 15.
if they do it'll sell out with the quickness, u can tweet footlocker asking them about their online size run. As for ndc I doubt they have larger than a 14, 15 max

Told myself I wasn't going to cop any XI's, but the are slowly winning me over.
Them King's pride looking good.
Wouldnt pay 200, but my military discount helps offset...

May scoop up. Especially seeing the vid of Lunar + Zoom
smokin.gif
do you think you will be able to use it on the KOTJ?  I doubt it. 

Size 15 is biggest as far as FNL is concerned, sorry.
The largest size I''ve seen those sites sell LeBrons in is 15, so it looks that size is the cutoff for most LeBron releases.

Looking more and more likely that I won't be able to cop the KOTJs on release date.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully the hang around for a while so I could cop them down the road.

Back
Top Bottom