Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got four pairs of Reeboks in the past two weeks, and every one of them were cheaper and better made than most Nikes/Jordans in the past year. And I didn't have to bend over backwards and jump through hoops just to be blessed with the chance to buy them.

I got four pairs of Reeboks in the past two weeks, and every one of them were cheaper and better made than most Nikes/Jordans in the past year. And I didn't have to bend over backwards and jump through hoops just to be blessed with the chance to buy them.

Sorry for your lost lol

#iKidd

Duh.... Codes gave you access to the shoe tho.

Duh....I was just stating that it didn't really matter if there were code generators because codes weren't going to stop at 2,014.

You still don't get it? If there were code generators then it gave you access to the shoes. The first 2014 redeemed codes sold the shoes. Having a code generator give access while others are still playing DOES MATTER.

Last edited:
You still don't get it? If there were code generators then it gave you access to the shoes.....

Really??? I wasn't aware. :smh:

You really missed by point in the first place... They could have generated as many codes as they wanted but the fact is there were only going to be 2014 shoes. That's the only point I was making...

Last edited:

100% gonna happen
I hope it does; he wants to win & is sick of the cavs; Im sure him & bron will be in his ear all summer. plus wade isn't getting any younger & is getting a pay-cut. not too sure what will happen w/ bosh

& to people so keen on saying lebron will leave, why would he? beautiful city, his wife owns a business there & they have 1-2 houses,raising his kids there(at least one of them I belive) & more success in 4 years I believe it's been already than his whole nba career.

1- Retail ($220), no more than $250 IMO
2- No, the fit is pretty much the same. It varies pair to pair.
3- Yes
Ok Thank You.

Sold My TW's... I liked the color at first but then when id wear them id hate them.

I heard these puppies GLOW SO HARD/

They are ridiculous. They put a little somethin' extra in the glow-potion with the GKs
laugh.gif

I hope it does; he wants to win & is sick of the cavs; Im sure him & bron will be in his ear all summer. plus wade isn't getting any younger & is getting a pay-cut. not too sure what will happen w/ bosh

& to people so keen on saying lebron will leave, why would he? beautiful city, his wife owns a business there & they have 1-2 houses,raising his kids there(at least one of them I belive) & more success in 4 years I believe it's been already than his whole nba career.
uhm.   Kyrie is on contract until after the 14-15 season and even after that he's a restricted free agent.

Back
Top Bottom