Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
HEADS UP !!!!! for anyone ordering them DUNKMANS off SPORTS AUTHORITY......... the color description is GREEN/LUCID GREEN, which is the color descr. of the EASTERS, the picture shoes dunkmaqns but the color descr is not for them

i think this happened with SA earlier with the xi release

was ready to pull trigger for 127.50 too :smh:

hope im wrong and they actaully are the dunkmans but i aint takin the chance

Yea same thing happend with KP/DM/Gamma on SA :smh:

Last edited:
'south beach' is attached to them---I think they'll be as difficult as the suedes and denims?? Based on what I'm seeing on IG a lot of people aren't really feeling 'em like that.

Yea that's one way to look at it but I think they shouldn't be too tough to grab. It's looking like they'll be a GR but if that hype train picks up steam ain't no telling :rolleyes

Yea that's one way to look at it but I think they shouldn't be too tough to grab. It's looking like they'll be a GR but if that hype train picks up steam ain't no telling :rolleyes

yea.... I think with the way restocks and random places getting pairs "after the fact" anybody who really WANTS these should be able to acquire them.

A lot of ppl kinda sleep on Euro sites too; they've become my little fall back plan when I miss out on stuff.

More I see SB's on foot the more I think they should be my final XI...probably wouldn't consider it if the true SB options were still available on ID, but they've replaced it with that turbo green, so might have to grab these.  Should be a fairly easy pick up in my area if they are a GR, as everyone hates LeBron and his shoes here. 

yea.... I think with the way restocks and random places getting pairs "after the fact" anybody who really WANTS these should be able to acquire them.

A lot of ppl kinda sleep on Euro sites too; they've become my little fall back plan when I miss out on stuff.
Don't most of them charge a random custom fee???

Don't most of them charge a random custom fee???
I've hit some solid licks --- End. and Size? and I haven't gotten custom fees
you don't get custom fee's when you got baby feet and your shoes only cost $70
roll.gif

i'm just teasing don't throw the cake at my face Annie May

Naw. It's dependent on the value they are declared as for customs.

hmmmm, ok. Well I never keep track of who gets flagged for customs and who doesn't. ANYWHO, like I said I've never been flagged. But then again I never have purchased more than one pair and my stuff is always retail so it's like a little over a hundred bucks. Or under.

Know this maybe late / passed but if anyone in Ventura county @ Camarillo outlet, there's size 12 LeBron XI denim sitting at the counter for retail.

Bought Carmines, garbage quality, just garbage. Sold them at the store $260, then bought heroes for $194 after employee discount. Winning.

:lol: good stuff man. def feel like the carmines are less than acceptable quality.

:lol: good stuff man. def feel like the carmines are less than acceptable quality.
those red panels looked terrible as compared to a dude wearing CDPs. Why he was buying this version when his was flawless? Who knows. Also saw a guy wearing mismatched lebron elites looking like a fool showing everyone he paid $600 on a GR lol.

those red panels looked terrible as compared to a dude wearing CDPs. Why he was buying this version when his was flawless? Who knows. Also saw a guy wearing mismatched lebron elites looking like a fool showing everyone he paid $600 on a GR lol.

:lol: nice. I'm gonna keep a pair of carmines because i made some moves to get them cheaper but i def felt some kind of way when i checked out the pair i won on a raffle today.

Was Carmine's quality really that bad? Like is it worse than usual from JB?

Naw I guess not. It's kinda it is what it is. For some reason, Jb retros that have white leather tend to disappoint. Felt like I was touching notebook paper.

Back
Top Bottom