Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got my gator kings and I wanna know if I got a real or fake one.. The white part doesn't seem to be white but more of a white greenish fade almost as if you washed a white shirt with dark colors and has that fade.. But everything else is great specially with the lazer glow and box to the lacing and fit

Last edited:
Got my gator kings and I wanna know if I got a real or fake one.. The white part doesn't seem to be white but more of a white greenish fade almost as if you washed a white shirt with dark colors and has that fade.. But everything else is great specially with the later glows and box to the lacing and fit
A picture maybe?

Got my gator kings and I wanna know if I got a real or fake one.. The white part doesn't seem to be white but more of a white greenish fade almost as if you washed a white shirt with dark colors and has that fade.. But everything else is great specially with the later glows and box to the lacing and fit

You're good. They're definitely more of an ivory vs white. They just glow so hard that even in broad daylight they still give off a greenish tint. I honesty just wish they were solid white.

i dont understand why more and more dudes are doing the high heel pose

all i can think when i see that pose is 

View media item 990570

Dude I really think some of y'all be trying to earn cool points by piling on to popular nt topics.

We get it, you think the pose looks feminine. Let it gooooooooo. Lol

NT can never move on from:
Pose criticism
Denim criticism
Sock criticism
Tailored sweat/Runner criticism

You dudes act like this is the first time you're seeing any of this.

At this point how do you even find the energy to complain for days everytime someone post a pic you don't like?

I guess I'm in the minority but I was def rocking with these when we saw initial pics but that gap in the toe box plus the suede overlapping the leather makes these look like Frankenstein IMO...no thanks
3rd place dud

2nd place dud

and the winner goes to these abominations
huge lebron fan and collector - the lows are just not the right shape.(too bulky)

the kobe 9 lows and other kobe lows are the right shape but I'm a lebron guy not a kobe fan  so i don't buy his kickz.

please change them for the 12 low instead of recyling parts....

A lot of WTL's seem to be popping up. I am guessing those are the pairs which made it to the stores for the 5/31 release date.

Busted out the super heros today. Toe box is cool. Went tts for these. Heel area doesn't have any lockdown tho. It's like the laces are needed to hold my foot in place.

View media item 990691

I thought the little shining arc thingy would have supported the heel area. Hmmmm good to know. So where do they stand in terms of all your 11s?

The metallic piece seems like it's just for show to be honest. Can you clarify the question about where I stand? Thanks.

The metallic piece seems like it's just for show to be honest. Can you clarify the question about where I stand? Thanks.

When I say stand I meant ranked. Also getting that tee shirt brand started up soon that we spoke about.

Ah ok. I think the XI is a cool model but there have been better executed lebrons. I like the side view but the medial side seems "flat" and the rear is very wide.
i still don't have a true favorite color either.

Ah ok. I think the XI is a cool model but there have been better executed lebrons. I like the side view but the medial side seems "flat" and the rear is very wide.
i still don't have a true favorite color either.

This is the part where you say the KP LOL JK

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom