Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Someone kept saying bron would wear em... I would rock but lets be real I wont be paying over retail for em thats just me, if i get em great if not move on...

Last edited:
Anyone care to explain why the teal color is so off on the posite area? Looks like it was completely misaligned when printed. The pair bron is wearing looks nothing like that
Lebrons pair has that also. I dont know why they did that but every pair i've seen has been like that.

Bruh that camera must have been like an inch away from his ***. People have no chill.

Anyone care to explain why the teal color is so off on the posite area? Looks like it was completely misaligned when printed. The pair bron is wearing looks nothing like that
if you look closely the rest of the print on other posite panel is the same way leaving a white edge. probably done intentionally.

that looks good what laces did you use, it def brightens up the shoe

guess it's like school a b is still a great passing grade
Took them out of some IDs I made.

Cant wait for the everglades. Was kinda disappointed with the XIs after loving the Xs, but Im cool with graffitis and everglades. Now that I think about it other than EXTs, prisms are the only X I still own, but those aint goin anywhere. 

Saw SBs at FNL and they were atrocious. Didn't realize the palm tree pattern was all over the shoe. Maybe on discount I'll cop, but terribly disappointing.

Secure straight grown man do not feel embarrassed over any picture, neither do they waste their time questioning another man's picture.
Repped. Don't understand the hate on how someone takes a pic. More pics the better. Same dude would be all over you if he saw your id pics and collection.

Keep the pics coming pumper.

Last edited:

Repped. Don't understand the hate on how someone tales a pic. More pics the better. Same dude would be all over you if he saw your id pics and collection.

no one will ever be satisfied in the way ppl take pics..
mean.gif
.. so screw it

Repped. Don't understand the hate on how someone tales a pic. More pics the better. Same dude would be all over you if he saw your id pics and collection.

no one will ever be satisfied in the way ppl take pics.. :smh: .. so screw it

I mean, I don't hear too many complaints about clear, unfiltered shots of someone just standing normally :lol:

Maybe in shorts if you're part of Team NT Denim.

Back
Top Bottom