Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Should have put probably in that statement, not so far fetched though. Although they could notify us the day or week before or even better still they can release Saturday as they stated originally, all I know is no one's saying nothing or have been instructed to do so.

Idk why it's so far fetched to believe these will be a QS in the US--I mean in Canada they were supposed to be a QS until somebody let the cat out the bag :lol: :lol:

I wanna know where the June 1st HK date came from :nerd:

Idk why it's so far fetched to believe these will be a QS in the US--I mean in Canada they were supposed to be a QS until somebody let the cat out the bag :lol: :lol:

because its just a made up rumor and im sure you guys love made up rumors.

Good question lots of speculators on the WTL release topic

Last edited:
WAIT SO ITS A YEEZY DROP THEN ITS AN NDC ONLY DROP BUT THEN UR FRIEND FROM EASTBAY CONFIRMED THE DROP

WHY AM I SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW?

If they were going to do the yeezy thing it would be easy. Some stores get them like always but all online inventory is released via NDC.

Also don't forget footlocker did this same **** with the yeezys and they ended up not getting them at all.[/quote

Exactly. Nobody gets what the series online besides nike and kb24. The only release they didn't do were the kds and mvps. I think nike is holding out on the thunder and trying to make it a hypebeast final. What the, championship packs, kd7s, lebron 12s, MVP shoes, all in that series.

And anybody who thinks eastbay will do is secret drop is ridiculously stupid. They put timers up for releases and everything is on their calendar. Remember the secret Super Bowl restock or the Bigfoot stock? Yeah super secret, Unclassified security level.

Last edited:
qs does not have the same connotation as it used to in the past thanks to the internet
True, I remember u use to have to be lucky enough to be at the store when a qs shoe dropped, now they rafflin for qs lol man has that connotation changed with the times [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

yeah QS really means nothing today lol. I remember qs used to have the connotation that oh this shoe dropped out of the random, lets drop what we're doing asap and head to the mall to scoop. (at least that's how it was with my father and I)

now there's all this hyperstrike bs and what not. last true qs release we got from nike was red octobers, straight up.

Last edited by a moderator:
if they wanted to do a QS all they have to do is send out the stock and say release immediately that would be a QS but as long as something is streed dated there won't be a QS

they are kinda showing up all over IG for sale all of a sudden
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom