Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can't even lie, if I get these, they're straight getting flipped like I did with the other what the shoe lol. the kds on the other hand...
devil.gif

that right shoe shoulda been a pair all by itself
nthat.gif

sorry nike, but I won't cop another xi till I know the deal for these and KCs... I ain't trying to get full off bread and salad

Last edited:
these along with the extra butter saucony might make for an expensive weekend.
you should've held on to the 10s. theyre going for around 3k right now.
yepp. I let them go for a steal compared to that 3k too. shoe was trash in person, help paid for books and beverages for a semester lol.

yepp. I let them go for a steal compared to that 3k too. shoe was trash in person, help paid for books and beverages for a semester lol.
:lol: that's why you gotta have the funds so when you get kicks that are guaranteed to skyrocket you hold on. carmines (this weekend jb drop) shouldn't have even got back to your house, wtls on the other hand and those types of shoes you gotta hold on to them if you plan on flipping.

laugh.gif
that's why you gotta have the funds so when you get kicks that are guaranteed to skyrocket you hold on. carmines (this weekend jb drop) shouldn't have even got back to your house, wtls on the other hand and those types of shoes you gotta hold on to them if you plan on flipping.
word man, once you get an offer of 1.5 large walking out of a NT, all sense goes out of the window lol. yeah I'm deff gonna try for some overseas and here to get a nice little stock going.

because its just a made up rumor and im sure you guys love made up rumors.

my question is why is it so FAR FETCHED.... ya'll making it same like never in a million years could these be a QS.

I just think it's hypocritical that 2k speculation was oven roasted but when it comes to the WTL it's all good. Y'all also forget that there is a WTKD that was postponed too so they would have to do a yeezy type release for those too right?

But why are you guys trying to unload the BHM's?  Beautiful shoe!  I love mine.   Hope ya'll dont regret getting rid of them if you go through with a sale.
bhms are fire! I actually need to pick up a pair here soon for the impeding NFL season (go ravens!)

just can't justify the $220 right now seeing as how I got rid of a lot of my shoes already. I barely wear anything nice unless its like occasions like baseball/football games or going out. wearing runners is just a lot more convenient but I'll try to pick a pair up under retail on the bay soon.

word man, once you get an offer of 1.5 large walking out of a NT, all sense goes out of the window lol. yeah I'm deff gonna try for some overseas and here to get a nice little stock going.
:lol: I feel you

can't even blame you i would have sold them right then and there
its tempting but had he held on now hw could've made at least 500 more with east (a lot more, not just 500) which would've been another semester.

my theory is when selling shoes only sell shoes that are replaceable. if you cant find them again at near the price you paid (or at all) keep em in your collection. Sure he may have paid some college expenses but most likely by now he forgot for what and would rather have the wtls, if not to keep to sell for a lot more money than he did

laugh.gif
I feel you
its tempting but had he held on now hw could've made at least 500 more with east (a lot more, not just 500) which would've been another semester.

my theory is when selling shoes only sell shoes that are replaceable. if you cant find them again at near the price you paid (or at all) keep em in your collection. Sure he may have paid some college expenses but most likely by now he forgot for what and would rather have the wtls, if not to keep to sell for a lot more money than he did
i guess but college > shoes the education alone should pay for itself in due time and will make him way more money than a pair of WTL ever could, especially since he didnt like the shoe in the first place. But that should go without saying though. 

laugh.gif
I feel you

honestly it was just my goal to help my mom out with school expenses. by junior year I shouldn't be paying out of pocket for anything school related so that's probably when I'll take reselling serious. right now it just clears up space and keeps me out of drawing from personal accounts. soon I'll be selling my family business and then I'll be able to justify sitting on kicks. but I deff see where you're coming from.

i guess but college > shoes the education alone should pay for itself in due time and will make him way more money than a pair of WTL ever could, especially since he didnt like the shoe in the first place. But that should go without saying though. 
I definitely agree with that, but I doubt it was either tuiton or the wtls. he probably bought himself some nice food, took his girl out etc. paid the books off (which most of the time you don't really need, at least initially in college). 200 retail wouldn't have kept him in or out of school. If that were the case he would've had bigger problems, but I don't know his situation so I don't want to digress.

honestly it was just my goal to help my mom out with school expenses. by junior year I shouldn't be paying out of pocket for anything school related so that's probably when I'll take reselling serious. right now it just clears up space and keeps me out of drawing from personal accounts. soon I'll be selling my family business and then I'll be able to justify sitting on kicks. but I deff see where you're coming from.
oh ok got you. nice to help the moms out when you can but you should've done it on next weeks release :lol:
oh well, it aint a big deal

no one will ever be satisfied in the way ppl take pics..
mean.gif
.. so screw it

Repped. Don't understand the hate on how someone takes a pic. More pics the better. Same dude would be all over you if he saw your id pics and collection.

Keep the pics coming pumper.
Exactly. I feel that we are all here because we are into shoes and is a place where we can share information, show pictures, and pretty much go on and on about shoes since thats what we are into....But to question someone's pose, if i was embarrased about a pose?! who cares about a pose?! ...and to ask if my hands were on my hips?!...like really? why does that matter? its definetely childish and immature...we are here because we all like shoes thats all that should matter.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with that, but I doubt it was either tuiton or the wtls. he probably bought himself some nice food, took his girl out etc. paid the books off (which most of the time you don't really need, at least initially in college). 200 retail wouldn't have kept him in or out of school. If that were the case he would've had bigger problems, but I don't know his situation so I don't want to digress.
word this is almost exactly the situation lol. paid for books, helped mom out and had a nice little chunk of cash just for bsing around with. in the long run keeping would've been a much better decision. here's to hoping that the WTL 11s are fire in person though!

@PPumper  i feel you but it's not like we don't clown about everything, the atmosphere is pretty light in here and hardly ever serious when it comes to some jabs, when you look at how we talk about people's clothes, bed sheets, dust on a shelf, poses aren't far fetched to hear jokes about, i remember being clowned for posting through mobile site on my phone because the msgs just were tore up or getting clowned for liking the graffiti's it's all in fun and sense of humor, it's not like there's one person on here that's never meme/gif somebody in a joking manner for something

Back
Top Bottom