Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm relatively new to the game but man people do take this seriously!

Posting a pic of the shoes and a sheet of paper with his username would confirm he's legit. If he's just trying to scam, at least give him a shot to prove he's real...doesn't seem like it's that serious to be that skeptical without giving him a shot. If he turns out to be FOS, then rain down on him then...just sayin.

In his defense, he wasn't trying to sell....a few people just asked what sizes he had.  I believe it's mperez030 on instagram, correct me if I'm wrong though.  If so, you have a nice collection and I envy your hook-up

No one finds this suspicious? First post and account made today yet he's here posting for a requested black socks pic? Who even asked for a black sock pic?
In his defense, he wasn't trying to sell....a few people just asked what sizes he had.  I believe it's mperez030 on instagram, correct me if I'm wrong though.  If so, you have a nice collection and I envy your hook-up
Thank you I was never trying to sell anything. I simply posted a picture & you are correct the size 9 I had does belong to mperez I got him a pair. I have an 8 and he has a 9. If you want more proof you can check my IG I'm just not going to waste my time and tag an on foot pic.

If someone ever mugged me for my kicks I would be so pissed, for many reasons...one being that there's a 99% chance that my size 15's wouldn't fit the dumb ************
laugh.gif

If someone ever mugged me for my kicks I would be so pissed, for many reasons...one being that there's a 99% chance that my size 15's wouldn't fit the dumb ************
laugh.gif
man i'll just triple down on socks and double up on insoles
laugh.gif

at this time I would like to take the time to apologize but I ran out of reps like 3-5pages ago, it's been a great day and I haven't stopped laughing since I got on, well there was a small incident but other than that it's been peaches and cream  pecans and bluebonnets
tongue.gif

Last edited:
We had a clown doing the same thing basically, posting other people's pics and waiting for people to PM him to make a deal then scam them. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if I am right atleast I made someone more cautious, no biggy though.

I'm on y'all team.

Last edited:
If someone ever mugged me for my kicks I would be so pissed, for many reasons...one being that there's a 99% chance that my size 15's wouldn't fit the dumb ************ :lol:

Last time I checked you had a couple sz 14's in that collection bruh :nerd: .... My sz 13's been feeling a little snug lately too :evil:

I havent really checked this thread in a minute (my last XI purchase was the BHM, and Aways on the citygear restock), I figure Ill pick up some of the others pretty soon seeing as prices on the Dunkmans, Hornets, etc have become more favorable.

In terms of hype, what do you think we are looking at for the "South Beach"? For me, its really been the only colorway that is a must-cop first day. 

anyone know where to get some of the lifestyles on the low low I need the emblem on the tongue for my denim hat
nerd.gif

ok specifically the red or black lifestyle XI's they seem to be the only ones with a black tongue logo
the lowest I've seen them go is END. I picked up the blacks for $45. They have the leopards still.

http://www.endclothing.com/nike-lebron-xi-lifestyle.html
i'm still out reps but good looking not sure if i'll pull yet though
Lol BB and 7 going ham tonight. Wtf yall dranking on. #gimmesum
laugh.gif
man we being having fun for like the last 6hrs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom