Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That was after the jordan restock failed the first time, then they randomly released the restock, the WTL have not even been released at all
Nike does whatever they want.. this is nothing anyone can do if they release them Saturday, or in three weeks, or tonight and drop them at a random time.. they will still sell out instantly and there is nothing anyone can do about it

That was after the jordan restock failed the first time, then they randomly released the restock, the WTL have not even been released at all

All I am gonna say is based on how limited these are ( 100 % confirmed to be )

Nike owes NONE of us an announcement for these. 98% of the people who want them at retail, will fail, and bring down the site.

A quick or un-announced release should in all likelihood ensue for these at some point.

who confirmed how limited these will be? if so, what are the numbers then? people don't say super limited without tagging a total unless they don't know.

These are def as limited as the Lebron X MVP or slightly more. Compared to last year my friend had 6-8 pairs of the MVPs couple weeks early. This time around only 3 pairs. Usually the amount of pairs he can get is determined by how limited a shoe is. Just my opinion though

Last edited:
Nike does whatever they want.. this is nothing anyone can do if they release them Saturday, or in three weeks, or tonight and drop them at a random time.. they will still sell out instantly and there is nothing anyone can do about it

Pretty much. I've just learned to live with this. Nike moves how they want, they don't move based on our feelings. LOL

who confirmed how limited these will be? if so, what are the numbers then? people don't say super limited without tagging a total unless they don't know.

I can't really put out there who I speak too, but you'll have to just trust my word for it at this point.

They are as limited as the 10's, as mentioned above. Some HoH's have them in stock already, 6 pairs or less. Etc.

They might spread em out a little more, but each store will have no more than a size run, if that. ( HoH that is )

I can't really put out there who I speak too, but you'll have to just trust my word for it at this point.
They are as limited as the 10's, as mentioned above. Some HoH's have them in stock already, 6 pairs or less. Etc.
They might spread em out a little more, but each store will have no more than a size run, if that. ( HoH that is )

so basically.... these are limited. they will drop in stores but in low numbers and just need a release date. this also means that its highly unlikely nike will send a tweet saying "get your lebrons" considering they would coordinate with their retailers.

so basically.... these are limited. they will drop in stores but in low numbers and just need a release date. this also means that its highly unlikely nike will send a tweet saying "get your lebrons" considering they would coordinate with their retailers.
Exactly. Only stores with the possibility of maybe more than 1 size run would be HOH Dadeland in Miami, some stores in NY, and Unknwn. Dont even count Unknwn though they backdoor over 50% of the stock.

Last edited:
Nike is on some other stuff right now, everything they have typically done, seems to be up in the air. I just wouldn't put it past them, to either drop these out of the blue, or give little to no advanced warning.

I think them not re-announcing the Jordan restock, says a lot about their new MO. They didn't re-announce it and the site still bugged out.

These restocks, to me, are like little tests for Nike. Also reminders for us, that anything can drop at any time.

Sorry but I'm not buying the speculation. Comparing restocks with shoe releases is comical. Nike did announce the rerelease of the solar foams and the nightshade xis that were effected by the server failure. Those were actual releases.

Makes no sense to speculate.

These are def as limited as the Lebron X MVP or slightly more. Compared to last year my friend had 6-8 pairs of the MVPs couple weeks early. This time around only 3 pairs. Usually the amount of pairs he can get is determined by how limited a shoe is. Just my opinion though
that would completely suck if true and mean i would have no shot at these.. weren't there less then a 1000 of the What the Lebron X  made? 

hard to believe that is true, considering last year, Lebron wore them his MVP game and then it got announced a couple weeks later they are being released in a super limited quantity.. 

and these what the lebrons have been out for Months and was even on Nike release calender, so I am hoping they made a bunch more.. 

makes no sense though. The press page for the WTL said available globally, while the MVP X was only at a handful of NTs (maybe wrong on that one)... spreading out less pairs than the MVP X to more retailers sounds like sheer madness

I would be all in on these Everglades but I hate clear soles. Debating whether to pass to make my own Everglades ID.  Regardless, I have the $50 free giftcard to use so I have to order something by saturday 
laugh.gif

Regarding the WTL, I really feel like NDC is gonna do a random drop to cut down the bots...

Either way, PASS FOR ME BECAUSE THEY ARE HIDEOUS.

But if I get a pair will flip them of course haha.

Sorry but I'm not buying the speculation. Comparing restocks with shoe releases is comical. Nike did announce the rerelease of the solar foams and the nightshade xis that were effected by the server failure. Those were actual releases.

Makes no sense to speculate.

I also mentioned little to no advanced warning. Which means confirming the release of a shoe a day or two before it drops to keep the hype and traffic on their site as low as possible...

I just dont see these being released in large numbers just because of the fact they didnt use just colorways of the Lebron 11 for these "What The". They grabbed parts from all his 11 models. Then on top of that they used some previous model samples on this shoe (Stewie, Fruity Pebble). The What The KD on the other hand just use all his KD 6 colorways. Just seems weird to me at least.

less than MVP Xs would be a major buzzkill...but i'm still hoping they drop these like the kobe 8s.

They making web pages and stuff, global release talk...call me naïve lol

you guys who think it'll be a random drop, do you think they tweet it out or you just find it on the site randomly?

Just got back  from HOH and I can confirm that they only got 11 pairs of everglades. They also decided to do a raffle based on the limited pairs on phone calls they got about them. I was hoping for an easy cop, guess not. At least with these I have a chance, no way I can get the What the lebrons

Last edited:
No one finds this suspicious? First post and account made today yet he's here posting for a requested black socks pic? Who even asked for a black sock pic?
i asked for a different sock color pic with the WTL....imo white socks kills nice kicks and 9/10 and entire outfit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom