• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

laugh.gif

asa jet fan....so happy after he left.....all that talk and he did nothing but miss tackles.....waste.....
NFL Rule # 7  Never sign Raven Defensive Free agents.  They are only good in Raven Uniforms 

Yep. Mine is updated to Next Day as well but I have not been charged yet. Nike probably wants to get rid of those things asap. Doubt the reps can handle the WTL and 2k14 talk at the same time.

cant help but feel good for those that are finally getting their 2k14 from nike. If they do it again i would probably only participate if the next kd shoe is actually ascetically pleasing, why do all of his models just seem meh

EDIT also that was post number 1k

Last edited:
wonder what they will look like in hand......still dunno why they couldnt be gold instead of the lion face, meh..lady on phone said they are shipping today and tomorrow and overnighted 

sorry to be captain redundant but

Maddisen: Hello Johnny, we are beginning to ship out all of the 2K14's today. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order is shipped and at that time your card should be charged.

wonder what they will look like in hand......still dunno why they couldnt be gold instead of the lion face, meh..lady on phone said they are shipping today and tomorrow and overnighted 
so monday delivery?

also i chatted with a rep about the shipping and she had told me my card was charged despite it not showing up on my order page FYI.

i also refused to give her my order number and told her because i dont want her to change my shipping back to ground if it indeed was an error 
laugh.gif
. but she told me its already too late in the process to change it even if she had the authority.

Last edited:

Mache did a little gold custom job to the logos of his Everglades...pretty dope if you ask me
I gotta see these in person. this is the first pic that actually made me say "nice".  Wish the flywire was orange or red but eh

Nike finally contacted me regarding cancelled 2k14 and said the cancellation status is false, they were not oversold(reps making up info when they have no idea what is going on) and will change once the order is processed and shipped

As of now they are arriving at the warehouse and getting ready to ship
I'm happy for you @MrYOLO  , that cancellation would've called for a roadtrip to Beaverton ASAP!... no comical hijinks would ensue either

@armokidd  I got the molotovs and the battering ram equipped station wagon ready to go if Nike continues to front on your pair

Oh awesome, mine's next day air too. Glad theyre adding something to actually try and make up for the 3 month delay

I gotta see these in person. this is the first pic that actually made me say "nice".  Wish the flywire was orange or red but eh

I'm happy for you @MrYOLO  , that cancellation would've called for a roadtrip to Beaverton ASAP!... no comical hijinks would ensue either

@armokidd  I got the molotovs and the battering ram equipped station wagon ready to go if Nike continues to front on your pair
@KingSin  oh man if they dont get to me im gona be so mad 
laugh.gif

last thing ill put about it until i get mine

Maddisen: From the slow pace I am seeing, I'm assuming some today and some tomorrow. They are just trying to get as many out as they can and as fast as they can.

Bron better wear these 2k's on Friday to get the hype train going. 
laugh.gif

My 2k pair also upgraded to Next Day Air. Hope they ship tonight and arrive tomorrow. Heat win, Bron rock them, and 2K14's in hand would be a good Friday. 
nthat.gif

We can speculate on what LeBron actually thinks of his XI, but nobody can deny that he didn't coincidentally play like a man possessed when he had one laced up! Can you imagine the sneaker community if he laced the 2k14 up tomorrow, posterized Lance AND earned a trip to the Finals?!

devil.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

Lol my bad, just getting super excited!

Last edited:
Last edited:
We can speculate on what LeBron actually thinks of his XI, but nobody can deny that he didn't coincidentally play like a man possessed when he had one laced up! Can you imagine the sneaker community if he laced the 2k14 up tomorrow, posterized Lance AND earned a trip to the Finals?!

View media item 997446

:evil: :rofl: :evil:   

Lol my bad, just getting super excited!

You cool and all ventureblake ventureblake but only 2K14 edition kicks you gonna see Friday will be a 2K14 pair of soldiers :lol:

Did Nike upgrade orders to Next Day Air? I didn't choose it and noticed my order status is In Progress and shipping is NDA now. :wow:

EDIT: Nike doing a nice gesture for once. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom