• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bron better wear these 2k's on Friday to get the hype train going. :lol:

My 2k pair also upgraded to Next Day Air. Hope they ship tonight and arrive tomorrow. Heat win, Bron rock them, and 2K14's in hand would be a good Friday. :nthat:

THIS!

mine says Next Day Air

one pair would be on feet to watch the Heat make it to 4 straight finals :smokin

Anyone else still hasn't been charged for an 2k14 order?
charged??? mine still says canceled 
laugh.gif

Hey guys. Just wanted to put it out there that I'm sorry about the pessimism earlier about the 2k stuff.
So many rumors and minute details that it's always tons of false positives.
Glad stuff is finally ready to move.

That said, PLEASE read before posting so cut back on the million posts saying the same thing.

We have already established orders are being charged. It really doesn't matter when. Just know the money will be pulled.

We have also already established that the orders have been upgraded to next day air. If you paid for faster shipping, just contact nike about the issue once you receive the shoes.

Last edited:
Anyone trying to get the dunkman lows? I'd definitely like to get them under retail when I can.

The more and more photos I see, I actually like them. I think the splatter sets it off nicely even though i'm not a fan of the lows in general.

Anyone trying to get the dunkman lows? I'd definitely like to get them under retail when I can.

The more and more photos I see, I actually like them. I think the splatter sets it off nicely even though i'm not a fan of the lows in general.

kixsquare has them below retail.

Hi johnny,  

Thank you for pre-ordering the LeBron 2K14!

We’re getting ready to ship your order and discovered that we’re not able to bill the form of payment used when you placed your order. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and provide an alternate form of payment. We can only accept a credit or debit card and cannot ship your order until we get a new form of payment.

Please note: We must hear from you by 6/10/2014 in order to fulfill your LeBron 2K14 purchase.

Please call us at 1-800-806-6453 4:00 am - 11:00 pm PT 7 days/week with your payment information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your dedication to Nike.

We look forward to hearing from you.
[table][tr][td]
Sincerely,
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
download
[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
The Nike.com Customer Service Team
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
ummm

Got that email also although I already added a back up before the first email about payments this is getting ridiculous

Got that email also although I already added a back up before the first email about payments this is getting ridiculous
yeah i thought it was cause i didnt have the money in there but i just checked and i did. im on the phoen with em right now trying to get it sorted out i could have swore i called in feb to get this fixed the first time people started talking about payment updates

sittin here like this waiting for my canceled order to be un-canceled lol
when i called teh rep said they started shipping yesterday and today and that teh ones with payment issues were being held up to get fixed up but would be shipping as quickly as well. i dont know how that effects u but yeah haha

Back
Top Bottom