Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hope y'all not stressing over the KOTJ, they will be quite easy to attain. If you want them you'll be able to grab them. No doubt about it.
that's what I'm thinking but I don't know if it'll b that easy for the sz16 guy

I hope y'all not stressing over the KOTJ, they will be quite easy to attain. If you want them you'll be able to grab them. No doubt about it.
that's what I'm thinking but I don't know if it'll b that easy for the sz16 guy

Im quoting this for proof of the fool who said this, come release day i hope your right but i have a feeling your wrong

To many reputable people saying they are limited

Im quoting this for proof of the fool who said this, come release day i hope your right but i have a feeling your wrong

my local shop has these for $250 and they don't get limited stuff. Also size runs up to 16 indicate it's not limited. At most a limited GR

my local shop has these for $250 and they don't get limited stuff. Also size runs up to 16 indicate it's not limited. At most a limited GR

My heart is at ease somewhat thank you kind sir

Edit : with you saying that sounds like they are as limited as the seat pleasant KD VI

Last edited:

I'm assuming you're calling me the "fool" but ok, challenge accepted. Limited does NOT always mean difficult, especially when $200 and up against a Retro Jordan. But meh, what does this fool know.

I'm assuming you're calling me the "fool" but ok, challenge accepted. Limited does NOT always mean difficult, especially when $200 and up against a Retro Jordan. But meh, what does this fool know.

I was joking didnt mean to come at you like that, all im saying is i hope your right and im wrong, im hoping for an easy cop

My heart is at ease somewhat thank you kind sir

Edit : with you saying that sounds like they are as limited as the seat pleasant KD VI
yea like the seat pleasants. If ur that worried I'd talk a shop down20-30 bucks and cop early

He was saying his local shop had them for $250.   I think this limited tag is relative to where you are located....it's not going to be the same for everyone. For instance, it could be a pretty easy grab down here in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX.

Blasphemy :lol: are you serious there are actually stores that? Sell early for less?

He was saying his local shop had them for $250.   I think this limited tag is relative to where you are located....it's not going to be the same for everyone. For instance, it could be a pretty easy grab down here in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX.
yeah I meant talk em down from 250 or however much they're chargin. The release really does depend on where u r located. If ur in Wyoming it'll be hard while in nyc it's going to be lightwork.

kotj is king of the jungle?same as kings pride?cot damn it i ve been away for a while and i got all of them confused.

This is true...unless it's a Jordan RARELY do limited releases come in 16. Heck you'd be lucky to get a 15 or a 14

Welp, can't cop next week due to something else that needs to be done. Hopefully they sit because of the price for a week here and I can cop the following payday.

Back
Top Bottom