Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
if people think these will be as easy release like them the Jades then put down the pipe or at least pass it here

Jades aesthetically were nothing more than a green tea/pea soup hybrid painted on plastic that featured a dojo inside

these are an entirely different beast, hot new design, subtle but hot/distinctive colorway. Parallels to the first VIII released are undeniable but we do not speak of that shoe

regardless, it will be my first Lebron since the Freegum IXs, good luck to all 

16 might exist, I think FCNY has had a few lebrons in that size before. Also it's lebrons size so it should exist. Now finding a 16 is going to be hard as hell

They usually release size 16s in the less limited stuff. I noticed they went away with 16s for all LeBron shoes when the IXs came out.

I don't know if that's the case, but it might be

?
View media item 601341

Akron VS Miami

nike-lebron-xi-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Just seen em in person. They're nice, but the blue seems a little bit out of place

They usually release size 16s in the less limited stuff. I noticed they went away with 16s for all LeBron shoes when the IXs came out.

Yep...before the 9's lebron's always came in 16 for gr's; since then only on ID

16 will release in the KOTJ CW on ftl.com

Nice! KOJ are the only ones I want so might cop my first brons since the 4's

Wont be easy. They probably only have a handful of 16s. Either it'll be gone with the quickness or sit for a while. Either way good luck on getting that 16. If u don't get it online ur basically screwed

I hope y'all not stressing over the KOTJ, they will be quite easy to attain. If you want them you'll be able to grab them. No doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom