Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So I saw the pending charge on my card yesterday, and now my shoes have shipped, but I haven't been charged and the pending charge is gone, but on my NDC order page it says all the money has been charged to my card. So what's going on? Has this happened to anybody else? Hopefully I get some free shoes lol

So I saw the pending charge on my card yesterday, and now my shoes have shipped, but I haven't been charged and the pending charge is gone, but on my NDC order page it says all the money has been charged to my card. So what's going on? Has this happened to anybody else? Hopefully I get some free shoes lol
No, you'll be charged later in the day probably.

this gif made me laugh , and  forget about what i just struck out on 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Cmon 7! Let em shine :lol: i'm geeked to see pics on foot and all the hate to ensue Besides you took pictures of the jades if I'm not mistaken. Still cool with me *Hi 5*

Yea man for the hell Nike put these poor suckers through to get a shoe they hadn't even seen yet was ridiculous :lol: I'm looking forward to some nice shots later on :nthat:

Still nothing and still shows as canceled....I will sit in my M5 and fly down there to kick someone's ***...

That 8pm delivery time doe 
sick.gif
It's "by 8pm" which is the end of residential delivery for fed ex guys, you'll probably get them earlier. Just got off the phone with nike to get my shipping charge refunded, which went smooth.

Sucks that I was caught up in that "re-verify" email that was in my spam folder. Even though I have already done this; had to do it again. Now I won't get them until next week probably.

^^^Same here, asked how long before i get charged.  Said 2 days to hear something regarding the change/re-verification of card to be charged.

Back
Top Bottom