Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sucks that I was caught up in that "re-verify" email that was in my spam folder. Even though I have already done this; had to do it again. Now I won't get them until next week probably.
Maybe it won't take that long.  My verification went through in about 10 hours.  Good luck.

got mine now

my girl has my canon gonna wait till later to post pics

talked to a rep....says when i look up the order it shows as canceled but on their back end it isnt canceled, just waiting on the CC change verification and then to be shipped......

subliminal convo betweenme an nike on theses 2ks 
roll.gif

I haven't received a confirmation neither. Still says "preparing to ship" (next day air) I'm in NY btw. Ordered 1-6-2014.

Last edited:
To the one dude that purchased 200-300 codes for the 2k's...I hope you tip your FedEx man today

so i called nike again to check on my order from where i added my credit card back to the order. they said since i added the card again it would take 2-4 days to get billed and then they would ship out so  i should be getting my 2ks by the end of next week. i still dont get why my card was taken off when i went and updated it in feb... dumb nike

Back
Top Bottom