Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

in low light settings, the 2ks look all seductive... in exposed sunlight, they look atrocious

imma need my beer goggles for this one
This. The velvet-look upper looks washed out in sunlight. Going to have to decide when I have them in hand.

Last edited:
They did hint something about select people getting "extras" in that email earlier didn't they?

View media item 999159

front of my SBs look awful in this pic
sick.gif
they aren't like that in person lol
Not Bad at all good job!!!

They did hint something about select people getting "extras" in that email earlier didn't they?
If I remember correctly they did hint that some people would. 12x16x8 is a decent sized box too..... When I ship sneakers out I use 12x12x6

Last edited:
If I remember correctly they did hint that some people would. 12x16x8 is a decent sized box too..... When I ship sneakers out I use 12x12x6

My box was 16x12x8 and didn't get any extras. There's about 2 inches of extra room in there with the box. Could have been a typo. Same size shoe as well.

My box was 16x12x8 and didn't get any extras. There's about 2 inches of extra room in there with the box. Could have been a typo. Same size shoe as well.
What was the weight on your box out of curiosity? 9 pounds just seemed a bit out there. I understand the 3-5 pounds but 9?

Man they are ugly, regular box, no signature, cheetah print...NIKE trolled y'all man for real
Nike didn't necessarily troll anyone, all they said we were getting was a limited shoe. It was individuals with "legit sources" spreading bogus rumors that made people expect that they were getting something more than just a limited shoe that trolled people

Damn yall really got gypped on those 2ks man
Man and everybody was super excited like they had a $1000 shoe, not even close...even the iverson question banner were special edition with your pair numbered in the shoe haha

Back
Top Bottom