• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here comes this dude bob lol.

http://gifsoup.com

I am here now and I got my fit ready for the KC's baby :pimp:

Im a need these in a 2xl to go with my white ID pair of Everglades I plan on doin :smokin

talked to a rep....says when i look up the order it shows as canceled but on their back end it isnt canceled, just waiting on the CC change verification and then to be shipped......

subliminal convo between me an nike on theses 2ks :rofl:

View media item 998826

View media item 998828

View media item 998829

View media item 998830

View media item 998831

:wow: where is this from yoooo :rofl:

I am here now and I got my fit ready for the KC's baby
pimp.gif

Im a need these in a 2xl to go with my white ID pair of Everglades I plan on doin
smokin.gif

eek.gif
where is this from yoooo
roll.gif
We're The Millers

Lolol dead serious....these things are gonna break necks, might as well finish em off with some crazy laces too
well if you're gonna do it might as well do it all the way, I like your thinking
nthat.gif

cat print shoes and snakeskin pants do not go together this is a tragedy on so many levels
sick.gif
mean.gif

Called to change my payment method. She said since there was delay that paypal wouldn't work. So those who use paypal probably need to call in.

The girl told me nike hasn't started shipping them yet. Apparently she is wrong on that.

I kind of have a bad feeling about this. But let's see where this goes.

She did mention people getting cancelled orders but most cases were fixed.

Called to change my payment method. She said since there was delay that paypal wouldn't work. So those who use paypal probably need to call in.

The girl told me nike hasn't started shipping them yet. Apparently she is wrong on that.

I kind of have a bad feeling about this. But let's see where this goes.

She did mention people getting cancelled orders but most cases were fixed.
Probably should've read the email nike sent 2 weeks ago...

Probably should've read the email nike sent 2 weeks ago...
Ha Nike I think still messed some things up, I've had to get my card authorized three times.  I even called tuesday to make sure I was all good to go and they said it was ready for payment but some how yesterday it wasn't authorized.  

[thread="532801"]this 2k14 lebron will be funny to watch... people on ebay think they are really gonna get thousands for this shoe :rofl: [/thread]

Man.... I was telling dudes to take those $1k offers before pics were unveiled. Dudes wanted yeezy money.

in low light settings, the 2ks look all seductive... in exposed sunlight, they look atrocious

imma need my beer goggles for this one

FedEx delivery truck left before my pair got on for delivery today... oh well, no rush lol

Mine are out for delivery. Will be nice to have the box waiting when I get off work, at 5. Have to wait for my friend that gave me the code to get off at 11 before I unbox them tho....

Back
Top Bottom