• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

pure win congrats
thx man....lady before was like idk whats going on with them somebody will call you at some point and let you know....hungup and my brothers like huh? that makes no sense call ask to speak to a supervisor......smh 

Info was posted all in this thread too.

I must have missed it completely. Don't recall seeing that we had to confirm or change payment method if we were using paypal. Just remember seeing a bunch of guys having to update cc for various reasons. No biggie. Hopefully fixed now.

I checked my spam box too. Nothing there.

Hope they guy in the video really doesnt plan on wearing the snakeskin joggers with these.

IDK about the whole two different prints. seems OD

Everglades or KC hmmmmmm?

plan on only buying 2 more LeBrons one will be the WTL and the other is a toss up both are :smokin

Chatted with a rep just now about why mine hasn't ship and she said that they authorized my card and should be shipping sometime soon. I asked when, and she said June... I wonder if she knows that everyone has has theirs already. :frown:

I checked my card account and it is still pending... I'm kinda worried.

Last edited:

PLEASE Lebron wear them tonight!

If LeBron wears these tonight....

tumblr_mgu1jlo4yk1qe0ntoo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

what happened to these being numbered and personalized with your name or gamertag? ... was that just a rumor.. i thought it was confimed

Nike jigged me with two sets of the burgundy laces. Oh well, the pink ones I have seen have no relation to the shoe whatsoever

right on man you won't regret it!
i know it i have test driven a X GSR for the fun of it when I was car shopping but didn't want to settle with that big of a car note each month fresh out of college but I will have my dream car in due time.

Back
Top Bottom