Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

You should see some of the sneaker groups on FB. Resellers are getting mad at other resellers for selling for sub $800. Taunting and jeering so they can keep the price high. Dudes ready to trade for any kobe prelude
I tried that. Wanted to trade OS life for his P.V but it sold.

Yessir...
changed it up typed up quick without paying attention 
laugh.gif

Gonna have to be fast to score on 2K15 Durant 7's next year. People gonna jump all over it, these took months to sell out, next time will be days. Also the KD4 was legit fire. that strap set it off. The 6's are arguably great too. the two tone element from each side is dope. 5's were garbo though youre right about those.

Mine are still out for delivery. Really want to go get a burrito but have to sit here and wait. So hungry, but so thirsty for these 2k's

Gonna have to be fast to score on 2K15 Durant 7's next year. People gonna jump all over it, these took months to sell out, next time will be days. Also the KD4 was legit fire. that strap set it off. The 6's are arguably great too. the two tone element from each side is dope. 5's were garbo though youre right about those.

Mine are still out for delivery. Really want to go get a burrito but have to sit here and wait. So hungry, but so thirsty for these 2k's
without a doubt people would jump all over it definitely agree there, but i just cant get with the KD line. Just nothing about it makes me say i would wear those, or that colorway is nice. Kind of the same way with Kobes. Never really liked kobes either but I would give the 1 and 2 a chance if they retro'ed. The 9 is just too high and i don't really do many low tops to even like the 9 low. I know im in the minority though. 

Is anyone planning to try and remove/paint over the animal print design with their pair?
I'm thinking about it.

also if 2k is going to do this next year with the KD7 i just pray that the kd7 model is actually nice and preferably a high once again. Cant think of 1 kd model that actually was dope. His shoes have no wow factor sadly. At least the kobe 1,2,9 (high) all brought something to the table same with the Lebron 7,8,9,11.
Yeah if this happens with KD i might have to have someone help me with a code or buy an one/ps4.

but they really need to do it so PS3 and Ps4 users can have a shot at them.

but KD already confirmed the 7 would be a low again.

Yeah if this happens with KD i might have to have someone help me with a code or buy an one/ps4.

but they really need to do it so PS3 and Ps4 users can have a shot at them.

but KD already confirmed the 7 would be a low again.
well that just saved me a bunch of time

I don't think I'm gona get mine....called spoke to a rep and she said,"they haven't been officially canceled, our review team will reach out to you to discuss us, we want to get you your order" I'll be pretty mad after everything if they do indeed cancel em

Back
Top Bottom