Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bruh I'm tryna wonder how folk still talking about 2Ks like the WTLs ain't dropped SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD... finna go to ebay AU and see what prices are looking like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Only one pair on ebay.com.au for $820 BIN.

What the consensus on the estimated resell value of these?

I'm sure the 2k would get significantly more love if it was under a different name with a backstory.
Like if they were they MVP bron which has the lion print to celebrate king James and represent royalty.
THIS. People would be fiending for them...

They didn't even comment on the aussie drop GatorBelts, like it was the denims releasing. The 2k's ain't even that special, I would sooner have a full blown conversation about MvAs.

Only one pair on ebay.com.au for $820 BIN.

What the consensus on the estimated resell value of these?
Resellers here in the US are still crossing their fingers that only 10 stores get these and there are only a few hundred pairs to go around.  You won't find out the answer to this question until they have fully released.  I hope Nike clonks 'em all over the head with a giant hammer and makes it rain WTL's 

and @redrum3281  , you know it!! 
laugh.gif

Resellers here in the US are still crossing their fingers that only 10 stores get these and there are only a few hundred pairs to go around.  You won't find out the answer to this question until they have fully released.  I hope Nike clonks 'em all over the head with a giant hammer and makes it rain WTL's 

and @redrum3281  , you know it!! 
laugh.gif
Yeah true. I'm guessing that there will be plenty to go around. Australia doesn't usually get the super limited releases. 

They didn't even comment on the aussie drop GatorBelts, like it was the denims releasing. The 2k's ain't even that special, I would sooner have a full blown conversation about MvAs.

that's like God speaking from the sky and you still continue blastin' some Weezy or something :lol: SERIOUSLY?? I'm over here freaking the **** out :lol: :lol: These thangs look sssoooooo purrrrtttyyyyy. Hella jellz. HELLA.

I'm for real soundin' like Doc now

that's like God speaking from the sky and you still continue blastin' some Weezy or something :lol: SERIOUSLY?? I'm over here freaking the **** out :lol: :lol: These thangs look sssoooooo purrrrtttyyyyy. Hella jellz. HELLA.

Honestly no international release gets a lot of discussion on nt because the majority of us are from the US.

The red Octobers dropped in Japan and stuff and dudes did the same thing that was done in here: add to cart and sit there sad that the shoes couldn't be sent to the US.

When nike did the crazy euro restock, the thread was only a few pages long.

Can't blame the 2k for blocking out the WTL Australia release. The release only benefits a handful of people on here.

Last edited:

:lol: They eating Mc Donalds when there's a Red Lobster next door, I hope they do the same release day.

Honestly no international release gets a lot of discussion on nt because the majority of us are from the US.

The red Octobers dropped in Japan and stuff and dudes did the same thing that was done in here: add to cart and sit there sad that the shoes couldn't be sent to the US.

When nike did the crazy euro restock, the thread was only a few pages long.

Can't blame the 2k for blocking out the WTL Australia release. The release only benefits a handful of people on here.

I suppose

:lol: They eating Mc Donalds when there's a Red Lobster next door, I hope they do the same release day.
you already know :smh: THAT ain't happ'nin

lol suckers? If one person buys for that amount and they aren't available for cheaper, they aren't suckers, they are buyers.
There are plenty available for lower than 1,750$. The lowest I've seen was 800 so my point stands they're suckers.

Last edited:

View media item 1000121

I feel you and I like the WTL's but the fact I know the hype behind them and how hard it's gonna be to cop I just can't seem to get too excited knowing the potential of striking out :smh:

I'm sure the 2k would get significantly more love if it was under a different name with a backstory.

Like if they were they MVP bron which has the lion print to celebrate king James and represent royalty.
Or it could've been released as a gr and  went on discount like almost every other 11 :nerd:

Definitely true. And that's my point. The marketing makes a big difference.

lol suckers? If one person buys for that amount and they aren't available for cheaper, they aren't suckers, they are buyers.
There are plenty available for lower than 1,750$. The lowest I've seen was 800 so my point stands they're suckers.
I seen one for $610 but it had 3days and 3bids so who knows, all I know is people have learned to scam on ebay to keep from getting lower prices if they want

Well for those saying there isn't a market for the 2k's, I just sold my extra pair very quick for an offer I received. It wasn't KoD price but it definitely wasn't the $300 people were claiming they would go for...

Back
Top Bottom