Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yeah, i didn't like them, and i made my few jokes, but like i said at the end of the day who ever got them won somehow 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Great, anything else?
Dude, why do you even bother? You are obviously somewhat intelligent. You seem to have semi-coherent responses, yet you insist on getting in the middle of every single damn piece of the 2k drama.

What did these shoes do to you? Is there some back story that I am not seeing here? Did a lion/cheetah/tiger/red monster eat your puppy and you are so bound by hate that you have to jump in at every chance you get to make yourself look holier than thou?

Dude its old. EVERYONE gets it. You hate 2k, people that talk about 2k, the shoe itself, the way Nike went about it, the laces, the box, the whole thing.

Well I guess everyone on this forum is a "reseller" then? I saw an opportunity to get two pair of shoes and turn it into a couple more pair of shoes. I wasn't gloating but letting people that were in a similar situation than me know that, currently, the market is higher than expected.

I wish I had the reseller vibe some of these people on NT have. I struggle to get releases so my bad if I want to talk about something limited I actually obtained.

Think any chance the WTLs drop if the Heat win tonight? Didn't a yeezy release during the eastern conf finals? Was it after a game?

Not even about the shoe, I just don't care for people who purposely buy shoes to resell. It may be a part of the culture out here in the states but I never really had to witness that when I lived in the UK.

Not even about the shoe, I just don't care for people who purposely buy shoes to resell. It may be a part of the culture out here in the states but I never really had to witness that when I lived in the UK.
But you called them ugly about a dozen times and laughed in the people who were disappointed's faces...

But you called them ugly about a dozen times and laughed in the people who were disappointed's faces...
They are ugly, doesn't mean I would buy them to charge someone else triple. As for everything else you wrote I'm not even going to cipher what you meant.

Think any chance the WTLs drop if the Heat win tonight? Didn't a yeezy release during the eastern conf finals? Was it after a game?

Brons ain't yeezys bruh. Also dropped after the Super Bowl if I remember correctly.

WU-TANG CLAN, FREAKY YAMZ, PEPPERIN DA ANGUS, FIREARMS, ETC....

THINGS I LIKE!

2K BRIONS, THE SB THREAD, SIMPIN

THINGS I TRULY HATE!

/thread 

Anyone know how much suppliedpdx on IG offering for 2k's?   Saw a post where they buying every size but gotta email for offers.

Back
Top Bottom