Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Kings Pride
devil.gif

Going hard for the King's Pride next week. They look so great. My favorite color way so far (not a fan of the others very much). I might do an ID. I skipped making them on the X.

View media item 601946
View media item 601948
View media item 601950
Took a couple of shots finally wearing them today. Has anyone else who has them had a weird kind of feeling with the middle on the bottom of the shoe being like that hard plastic. Like when you walk on something with the plastic being on the same level as the rest of the sole kind of scraping or get that feeling like when you have a rock or something hard like a bottle cap stuck on the bottom of your shoe. It's kind of different.

And as far as it being limited. Can't be that much. I copped for retail from my spot a few days ago and I've seen a bunch of other stores pretty much all the moms and pops have them. Maybe not in huge numbers but they have them. Some trying to charge crazy prices though.

What area are you in if you don't mind me asking. Just looking for a spot that I can pick some things up early or where I don't have to worry about lines and everything.

Really don't feel like spending on back to back weekend... Gloves today and these next week..

But these new pics got me giving in :smh:

sorry if posted already but anyone with infos about

NIKE
LEBRON XI PRE-HEAT
URBN ORNG/LT ARMRY BL-LSR ORNG

releasing 27.10.2013 in europe :wink: 10.27.2013

Last edited:
sorry if posted already but anyone with infos about

NIKE
LEBRON XI PRE-HEAT
URBN ORNG/LT ARMRY BL-LSR ORNG

releasing 27.10.2013 in europe :wink: 10.27.2013
I saw some orange and blue ones on Instagram but the girl other shoes were fake so I didn't think they were real lmao. Thanks for the info JM any insight on this colorway? Sounds dope to me.

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or the id thread, but does anyone have any info as far as a blackout/triple black colorway releasing? If not, may go the id route for those once they go live.

These things are UNBELIEVABLY LIGHT SWEET JESUS ON HIGH!!!
And I wear a size 13!!!
(people are gonna feel like they're super explosive)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom