Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
"Supreme" on the box label, nick-named "pre-heats" because of the nike statement

Last edited:
Yea just read that statement, pre heat just seems to be a launching colorway, which makes this pre heat weird

anyone know how they fit? im really feeling the king's pride and i see em up on ebay and i dont know which size to cop. Btw, this would be my first pair of lebrons so if you say they feel like the tens ill have no idea since I mainly stick to J's 

sorry just saw last dudes post i think imma cop my normal size then unless anyone says otherwise

I can't speak for the King's Pride but if you're going to go based off of your Jordan size, they'll probably be flat out too small or very snug. Most people are typically in the .5 down to tts in J's. Whereas most people are tts to .5 up in Lebrons, with the majority of people being in the .5 up category.

But I'd definitely wait for an opinion from somebody who's already worn them. Though if you search through the last couple pages you could probably find your answer.

Sorry if this isn't much help but just trying to save you from copping off ebay before it's too late.

King's Pride maybe one of the Lebrons I get of this model, I usually only grab 1 or 2 pairs every year but this shoe is interesting as hell to me

My only experience with lebrons was the 8 V2. I had those in a 11.5 but my toes were right at the end of the toe box. As long as XI's are slightly longer fitting an 11.5 should be ok. Anyone know if these will be 1 per customer online? I might try an 11.5 and 12 and send one back.

Last edited:
goldtankdawg pic from SN

PE obviously. I am bugged out that they are associated with a gs colorway since the x pe were strictly men sizes. The ones I remember anyways.

Last edited:
Strange that if Pre heat is a term for the rollout QS, I wonder why it wasn't used to refer to the Crown Jewels

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but the Terracotta Warrior colorway reminds me of the KD V Energy. That's probably why I like the TW's as much as I do.

Nike-LeBron-11-TERRACOTTA-WARRIOR-2-622x381.jpg

xl554988-007_fl.jpg

Hey guys, I'm going to get some XI IDs as a gift for my brother in law, and I could use some help figuring out sizing. The only info I have is that he wears sz 10.5 in zoom kobe i. Did those fit true to size? I appreciate any help.

They're a limited GR. HOH Harlem and 34th probably got a lot of pairs though. Fta usually doesn't get that much stock anyways compared to FTL

gonna try NDC for the KOTJ.. i work that day so i wont be able to make it over to the mall so i hope ill be able to lock in a pair online

anyone know if they are a TLO? just hope they aren't an instant sellout online :x

fnl or bust.. hopefully my local fnl get's them so i can see them in person, and maybe even try them on 

Last edited:
gonna try NDC for the KOTJ.. i work that day so i wont be able to make it over to the mall so i hope ill be able to lock in a pair online

anyone know if they are a TLO? just hope they aren't an instant sellout online :x
Military ivs sold out on ndc so it very well could

Back
Top Bottom