• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by kanyeaint**** 

How do yall feel about trading my sz 11 2k14's for Prelude V,SC Gloves,Lebron SB 9 and 200 cash all 9.5/10
I would do that for the SB9 and 200 in a heartbeat

nerd.gif
Damn, those are ugly...LOL

I find it funny actually if y'all were to just ignore @The7onius
 he wouldn't mess with y'all so much :nerd:  he like some of us do it out of fun at your expense because we know we're getting under your skin, the shoes can be fixed with some acetone and then they'd be fire but only i'm brave enough to do that but since I don't believe in playing sports on a gaming console well I didn't get a pair if they were going for $300 in my size i'd buy today just to acetone them:rofl:
I don't understand how to even use twitter, I still haven't figured out how to turn the damn alerts on and both @bigj505
 and Pattie Mayo told me how :smh:  don't judge me

You shall be judged!

But not from me :rofl:
Just go to desktop and go to subscriptions it should be easier from there as it's only a drop down menu. Select daily and you should be good folk

Last edited:
Man idk why is the thought process with the design...maybe xmas, bhm, asg, hornets so 4 pair LOL @CarolinaFinest

Alright, I am saying it. I think the 12s are going to be a better shoe than the 11's in all aspects. That shoe doesn't look all that great with the color blocking but I see a ton of potential.

I need WTL man....hopefully they aren't impossiblyto attain on NDC...on musts for me this year are those, pantone and legend blue XI

In a matter of a couple of weeks I turned. I think the the colorways will be more than enough to garner attention but why is all the cws have court purple in them. Yeah I hear you armokidd armokidd no fratenizing with you til Sept 8th :rofl:

Don't want to get Big J mad by turning this into a 12 discussion but that upper looks like it could accompany a flyknit base to it as well. LBJ flyknits would be insane.

So now that the Finals are starting, guess we can finally expect the Kings Crown. But with the WTL also without a release date, when should we expect both of these shoes?

So now that the Finals are starting, guess we can finally expect the Kings Crown. But with the WTL also without a release date, when should we expect both of these shoes?
Lebron 3-peat pack. (WTL/KC/soldier) 
laugh.gif

but i just want the KC.

but speaking of champ packs would be dope if Nike dropped one that had a 9 elite /10 elite /11. or soldier 7

one for each the champioships.

Alright, I am saying it. I think the 12s are going to be a better shoe than the 11's in all aspects. That shoe doesn't look all that great with the color blocking but I see a ton of potential.

No way folk! Blashpemy in the lebron 11 thread and arguably the best new gen shoe of this millennium

In a matter of a couple of weeks I turned. I think the the colorways will be more than enough to garner attention but why is all the cws have court purple in them. Yeah I hear you armokidd armokidd no fratenizing with you til Sept 8th :rofl:
bruh were good until 12:59 sept 7th and then can resume friendship at 4:01 LOL.....it's good to know wtl won't be impossible like the X's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom