• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I guess we have to wait for the XII to get the lion back
laugh.gif

Anyways, I can **** with these
pimp.gif
I'm with you there, always loved the way the lion looked

these come to mind...http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/420081/width/350/height/[/quote]

Exactly what I thought of when seeing the new XI.

[quote="rawdawg34, post: 17938624"]no air bubble is cool or whatever, i just dont understand why the lebron line ditched the zoom max technology after 1 model

it just seems like the line is all over the place. there is no flow from model to model a la the JB circa 1984-2000 (roughly)

it almost seems like the went to the 8, tried the 9, said lets do something similar to the 8 and came with the X...it didnt quite work and then went another direction. if the 8 would have been followed with the X and then the IX was the X followed by this XI...i would understand more.[/quote]

You're right, they are all over the place. But for me, that's a good thing. I like the unpredictability and diversity of the LeBron line. To put it in old school terms, some resemble Flight shoes, some Force, and some a combo of both. And why not? LeBron is such a freakish power-speed-agility athlete who does so many things, it makes sense his shoes represent that. 

so where is the lunar and zoom bag on these? doesn't look like the 11s that were described. these dont look like they're worth 200

way better than the IX or X....probably won't work casually w/ the pants but will w/ shorts and hopefully performance wise they are nice on the court 

look like a trasnformers foot or somthing. not feelin them at all, lebron hasnt delivered for me since the 8s.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/419884/width/300/height/400[/IMG

Another pic of the other colorway not feeling this one that much.[/quote]

I'm loving this color way I'm assuming this is the Ironman version and will hopefully be my first pair of XI

The plan leak a lot of colorways to get us to fall in love with them early they raise the price $20 renig on the stuff that was rumored that would be worthy of a $20 price hike but we already love so give in. Sucks for me because its my senior year and I got a lot of stuff to pay for and my parents said they're only responsible for 3 maybe 4 pairs of shoes and I have to pay for a lot of other things on my own :frown: and really like these gotta get a part time job.

Don't wanna sound like a jerk but you should be grateful that your parents will pay for any pairs at all. There are plenty of people that would love to be able to afford ONE of these nice shoes

I think it's different and like that he went back to something more durable, just looking forward to what the cushioning actually is because the X felt amazing and I don't understand why introduce such a great technological system and then shelf it after one year? Or could I return in the elite XI?

As someone who loves Flightposites. These look like they could be the Flightposite 4.

I'm thinking I'll like these. Need to see some good colorways though.

i know its a longshot but what if Nike plans from now on for him to wear the next model in at least one game of the Finals, so that then they can release a "Finals" or Championship colorway of them and make it extremely limited with the same concept as the Corks?

like i said its a longshot..but im just surprised hes wearing the 11s in practice and we already have seen multiple pics of the 11s when LBJ and the Heat are still in the playoffs

you know why im excited about these?
because i think it will be tough to make a aesthetically pleasing south beach colorway...... so i dont have to worry about the beast
i think the air bubble is essential and without that the silhouette will be too bulky for that type of color blocking, this shoe will only look good with one predominate dark color and accents to hide its bulkiness....... other than that... the birds can have them lol

I think it's different and like that he went back to something more durable, just looking forward to what the cushioning actually is because the X felt amazing and I don't understand why introduce such a great technological system and then shelf it after one year? Or could I return in the elite XI?
people had so many chances to cop the 10s. They made over 30 color ways and over 15 leaked before the first pair came out.

i know its a longshot but what if Nike plans from now on for him to wear the next model in at least one game of the Finals, so that then they can release a "Finals" or Championship colorway of them and make it extremely limited with the same concept as the Corks?

like i said its a longshot..but im just surprised hes wearing the 11s in practice and we already have seen multiple pics of the 11s when LBJ and the Heat are still in the playoffs

Why are you surprised? It's about time for the next iteration to come out and rocking his latest model during the biggest moments is standard. Last time was the Olympics now he has to try them out before finals come.

Why are you surprised? It's about time for the next iteration to come out and rocking his latest model during the biggest moments is standard. Last time was the Olympics now he has to try them out before finals come.

he has the whole off season to try them out..

and rocking his latest model during the biggest moments is standard? lol just because he wore the Xs in the olympics.. which had nothing to do with the season that he wore the 9s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom