Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i know its a longshot but what if Nike plans from now on for him to wear the next model in at least one game of the Finals, so that then they can release a "Finals" or Championship colorway of them and make it extremely limited with the same concept as the Corks?

like i said its a longshot..but im just surprised hes wearing the 11s in practice and we already have seen multiple pics of the 11s when LBJ and the Heat are still in the playoffs
Doubt it. Nike is still trying to push the elites. They wouldn't pass up the opportunity to give those face time, especially because they have a whole off season, and full season next year to push the XI.

Doubt it. Nike is still trying to push the elites. They wouldn't pass up the opportunity to give those face time, especially because they have a whole off season, and full season next year to push the XI.

yeah. i was thinking the same thing

he has the whole off season to try them out..

and rocking his latest model during the biggest moments is standard? lol just because he wore the Xs in the olympics.. which had nothing to do with the season that he wore the 9s

I think it makes good business for Nike. More people are going to be tuned into the playoffs the closer we get to the finals. Assuming that the Heat make it to the finals they are the only watched team by all basketball/non basketball fans. If they win that's even more publicity for the shoes, and keep conversation sparked through the off season and fresh on people's minds at the season opener.

I think it makes good business for Nike. More people are going to be tuned into the playoffs the closer we get to the finals. Assuming that the Heat make it to the finals they are the only watched team by all basketball/non basketball fans. If they win that's even more publicity for the shoes, and keep conversation sparked through the off season and fresh on people's minds at the season opener.

im more than ready for the 11s just after seeing those leaked pics :lol: but i understand what you're saying

But I don't think Nike would have the nerve to drop $280 elites if he wont even be wearing them, you know?

Will definate cop da right CW. Dese go ard dat swoosh replacemeant es dope. Cant wait on dese fires

I actually love these. But that's probably bc I'm a big flightposite fan in general, wore my fp1, fp2, fp3, ultraposites to the ground. I'd probably put these up there in the line, so far I'd say:

II>XI>VIII>III>IV>AZG>VII>X>IX>VI>V

I like that they're doing something new and different with the design, just hope that they're as well cushioned as the IVs but lighter

The only design I don't like us that nike swoosh right on the shoe. It's like nike has to show us its a nike product by slapping that huge swoosh on the shoe

Last edited:
These look tough... I like where they went with the design on these, very different. They look like they'll be beasts on the court too

I like the militaristic look to those Master Chief joints lol.

That black and red colorway really turn me off though.

Will need to see in person

I just wish the Lebron line was more groundbreaking and original.  Every shoe looks the relative of another shoe.  I hate comparing the line to Jordans but some of the Jordans were truly original and groundbreaking.  15 years from now we wont be rocking these batman boot 11's in the club or casually, idc.

^^ wow on ur text. Dese dont look noding like dem past lebron. Dese r da real original. Neber b4 hav der ben sum thang similar 2 dese. Maybe the flightposite but da posite on dis lenron has a great shape.

In a way, I feel like nike is somewhat limited on what they can do with these. With the x you had the cork, suede, and other nsw versions, and I don't know what you could do with these. I'm suppose nike probably has something up their sleeve.

It seems like some ppl where expecting the lbj xi to be as epic as the jordan xi and they are not. But its still a nice shoe if the color blocking it done right

It seems like some ppl where expecting the lbj xi to be as epic as the jordan xi and they are not. But its still a nice shoe if the color blocking it done right
^^This.

So far the shoe is impressive..its got a super aggressive look to it, lovin the armored lookin bootie

Lik i says. Dese are revolutionary jus from da look imagine how dey gunna feal on feet.

Whats up with dese sensative as people. Telling me dey blocking me like i give a damz. Only time you would need to block me is when im bout to holla at ur girl.

Back to da kicks, only word

Amazing

not sure im liking the color blocking on these, so far the all black joints looks the best to me, silhouette looks good so hoping to see some better cw.

EFFING FIRE!!!!! NIKE, PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY NAO. I plan on (trying to) buy every colorway that comes out. TOO FREAKING SICK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom