Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i keep pushing them ids down the priority list. this week i came up on some crimson hyperposites worn 3 times for $59.95 shipped then a DS pair of Pressure Lebron Xs for $110..... then my boy said I can have his SLH Lebron 8s for my pressures when they come in.... working working working.
dont let go of the pressures for the slh IMO

Last edited:

i keep pushing them ids down the priority list. this week i came up on some crimson hyperposites worn 3 times for $59.95 shipped then a DS pair of Pressure Lebron Xs for $110..... then my boy said I can have his SLH Lebron 8s for my pressures when they come in.... working working working.
When I read the prices for your pick ups, I say to myself "dude is like a samurai when it comes to copping"... you got that Braveheart, William Wallace "HOLD" going in full effect

But don't end up like the majority of us that didn't do a Red Carpet Elite X id, or the newest blow, the South Beach XI id

I can't... I won't miss this one
I'm still mad I missed out on doing a graffiti/FI all white glow during the gumbo options and I keep pushing aside waiting to see if we get something really cool that will make the glow a little different than just being a straight up white glow shoe.....hey I need something to replace my white foams for all white parties
pimp.gif

dont let go of the pressures for the slh

I don't love the X like I love the 8v2

Last edited:
ah word, pressures were my favorite X and love that model, cant go wrong with the 8s either

u r better off returning. took me a minute to sell my SLH DS for $150 shipped and my FI for $300. the same dude purchased both for a small discount.

i really, really want to ID those red ones that were posted but i hate having to wait 45+ days to get them in just to have some shoddy quality..... by the time they came in, id be on to my next 10 shoes I've wanted :lol:

my current ID's (chips) only took 19 days to get the "finishing touches" email

Thats a steal, the slh 8's are by far my favorite slh's and one of my fav lebrons  of all time.

Ya pop sounds like a true OG :smokin he know what it is, dem thangs look like bloody cheetah cheeks, he probably wants to whoop your *** too for keeping him up all them nights with TV too loud playing the game trying to get the code for 'em :lol:
Bloody cheetah cheeks :rofl: DEAD :rofl:

My pops absolutely hates them aha

Ya pop sounds like a true OG :smokin he know what it is, dem thangs look like bloody cheetah cheeks, he probably wants to whoop your *** too for keeping him up all them nights with the TV too loud playing the game trying to get the code for 'em :lol:

I hear ya that's your Opinion but to me they really ain't that bad once I got them in person, I'm just glad to finally receive them after something I enjoyed playing.

Fam iunno what you talking bout but who plays a basketball game with the TV blasting ?I got my code Dec 7th entered my code the next day, prolly took a total of 30 hours. That was a horrible joke if it was an attempt at one trying to hard to get likes.

Just seen an auction end for $1850 on a pair of size 12s :x :x

So what's the consensus when it comes to the AvsM? Straight cheeks or naw?.

View media item 1008966

I tried going back to page 500ish of this thread to get some good looks @ 'em, but it seems like when they released it was overshadowed by Miami nights, 2K & other holiday releases.

I barely remember seeing 'em in store & what my judgement was on 'em. But been seeing some decent deals near $100 so I'm thinking bout coppn

I hear ya that's your Opinion but to me they really ain't that bad once I got them in person, I'm just glad to finally receive them after something I enjoyed playing.

Fam iunno what you talking bout but who plays a basketball game with the TV blasting ?I got my code Dec 7th entered my code the next day, prolly took a total of 30 hours. That was a horrible joke if it was an attempt at one trying to hard to get likes.
damn not you got me feeling some kinda way because I got the sound system on right now playing Mario Kart
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This a basketball game I ain't Tryna hear the announcers especially when playing my career it was same BS over and over Mario cart different blast that **** and enjoy it

This a basketball game I ain't Tryna hear the announcers especially when playing my career it was same BS over and over Mario cart different blast that **** and enjoy it
i heard it was bob from maintenance's birthday.....

So what's the consensus when it comes to the AvsM? Straight cheeks or naw?.

I tried going back to page 500ish of this thread to get some good looks @ 'em, but it seems like when they released it was overshadowed by Miami nights, 2K & other holiday releases.

I barely remember seeing 'em in store & what my judgement was on 'em. But been seeing some decent deals near $100 so I'm thinking bout coppn
i was always feeling them, but passed for other things... i did say to myself that i would comeback for them on discount.. i ended up getting them for $100 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom