Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I personally love the design on the XI's, they're not the most comfortable shoe but very cool and slick design, biggest fan of VII's and VIII's though. 

I actually hate pink MN and Re-entry X destroyed my mentality them shoes were just to clean
mean.gif
roll.gif
insert morpheus : what if i told you there was no pink on the re-entrys?

damnit 
laugh.gif

DM low attempt #1 - CG sent wrong size

DM low attempt #2 - Nike sent me a pair with hyperfuse peeling off and a huge lump in the right shoe's arch

attempt #3 will most likely be an empty box except for a note that says "stop buying shoes jackass."

damnit  :lol:

DM low attempt #1 - CG sent wrong size

DM low attempt #2 - Nike sent me a pair with hyperfuse peeling off and a huge lump in the right shoe's arch

attempt #3 will most likely be an empty box except for a note that says "stop buying shoes jackass."

Where is # 3 coming from?

DM I got from soleheaven the hyperfuse is not fully align to the posite. Didnt want to mess with returning them since they were a overseas website.

#3 is another pair of lows from NDC. Retail yeah, but returning stuff is so easy plus they hooked me up with faster shipping for the trouble.

A cool thing I noticed about the DM lows is that the "splatter" isn't random. It actually matches on each shoe. The big swoosh is also 3M.

hmmmmm wonder if we gotta 1/2 size down for the upcomin KC, had to 1/2 size down for my x black mint/suede.
yes go 1/2 size down on the ext's I have both so far and with the removal of the padding they're more roomy inside also imho there's no break in time or pinky toe bone pinching in them

Last edited:
Waited last Friday from midnight until 8am for the What The Lebrons... only to find out they were confirmed not to release 2 days earlier.
Took an L

Waited last Friday from midnight until 8am for the What The Lebrons... only to find out they were confirmed not to release 2 days earlier.
Took an L
Damn! Surely Nike will give a somewhat formal announcement of the drop date. 

Back
Top Bottom