Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
 A lot of these 2k sales have to be fake bids. I have mine listed below what that article calls "Average" selling price and I'm not even getting people watching them. In fact noone is even looking at them.

A lot of these 2k sales have to be fake bids. I have mine listed below what that article calls "Average" selling price and I'm not even getting people watching them. In fact noone is even looking at them.
Yeah I don't understand how that many have sold at that price. But they are limited so I guess thats why but thats still a lot of money for a shoe that doesn't look all that great. Atleast if they were the Hotness I would understand them selling for crazy prices.

just upgraded my computer to a mac, 2.3 ghz quad core processor, 16 gb of ram, 512 ssd harddrive.. bring on those WTL, Im ready! 

just upgraded my computer to a mac, 2.3 ghz quad core processor, 16 gb of ram, 512 ssd harddrive.. bring on those WTL, Im ready! 
Hot damn. 16 jiggowatts of ram! Will that help tho if the website is jammed pack. I guess there is a slight advantage in your favor. 
laugh.gif

Hot damn. 16 jiggowatts of ram! Will that help tho if the website is jammed pack. I guess there is a slight advantage in your favor. 
laugh.gif
need every advantage I can get, man im struggling with my PC now just to get a webpage open off a tweet.  

that's quite a souped up laptop for copping kicks lol. 16 gigs of ram is a little OD for what you're trying to cop, but regardless that's a nice setup! I need to find someone with internet that has like a ping of 1

lmao it was a humble brag, I wish I would trade my mvp Xs for some XI, I can afford resell no matter what but it was just a humble brag to show I have mvp Xs, I'm sowwry

I finally got my heroes in, my first elite. These do indeed fit longer and more snug than the regular xi. For those that have worn theirs a few time...do the elites break in like the regular xi? Or do they just stay kind of tight?

that's quite a souped up laptop for copping kicks lol. 16 gigs of ram is a little OD for what you're trying to cop, but regardless that's a nice setup! I need to find someone with internet that has like a ping of 1
My ping is horrid, like 10 or 11.  But I got Red Octobers via my phone (wifi), 2 pairs of DB 5's, 2 pairs of DB X's, Champ pack (no bots or add to cart chrome programs used on those) 

Lady luck on your side is just as good as a fast laptop 
wink.gif

lol i didn't buy it just cop kicks.. i was due for an upgrade and absolutely hate windows 8, so I switched to a mac and got the best one they had, should last me for at least 5-6 years, my dell is struggling but i have it for over 4 years.. 

got a great deal too, best buy is running a sale on macs + 150 dollars student coupon + 10% best buy movers coupon.. saved over 600 bucks on the laptop. 

My ping is horrid, like 10 or 11.  But I got Red Octobers via my phone (wifi), 2 pairs of DB 5's, 2 pairs of DB X's, Champ pack (no bots or add to cart chrome programs used on those) 

wink.gif

10 or 11 isnt a bad ping at all.. RO were just about being at the right place and right time.. 

being able to get the champ pack with no bot?  thats impressive.

Last edited:

wink.gif

what kinda phone u got?

nike was trolling on those 4th of July... red or blue sole and it would've been
nthat.gif

That orange sole is probably suppose to replicate the fire of the firecracker
eyes.gif

how do you know those ROs are real?  those are the last shoes I would ever try to buy, there are more fakes then real pairs. 
the person who got the ROs in the trade has had ROs straight from nike, i think he should be able to tell the difference
I see, still standing by if you find the right person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom