Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yessir, I've worn mine at the gym 3 times now. Would've been 4 but stepped out yesterday to find out that someone had went under my car and sawed off my catalytic converter lol guess the struggle is real out here.

As for that trade, here's the Captain Planet answer.....if the production numbers are true, there are FIVE TIMES as many WTL's as there were Forging Irons(est. 10,000). You can check eBay to see how much those go for. The 2k14, which is the most limited of the XI so far, is not even fetching MVP price. So no, nobody will trade the MVP for the WTL and not a single reseller is going to be able to hype these up enough beforehand to try and make people believe that.

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet"

Where did uou hear these production numbers?

Where did uou hear these production numbers?
I believe it was Matt Powell on twitter that released Forging Iron numbers after they released but I could be mistaken.  As for the WTL, it was mentioned earlier in the thread as an estimation, and by someone that credible people in here vouch for.  Of course, still a "rumor" but I'll take it as gospel in order to not feel stressed over these lurking resellers snatching up all the pairs lol Besides, I enjoy seeing all the little tactics they use to try and boost their pre-order sales

Bron in soldiers tonight? Nothing new to see him in 11's for media / practice, but gametime its been soldiers...

I believe it was Matt Powell on twitter that released Forging Iron numbers after they released but I could be mistaken.  As for the WTL, it was mentioned earlier in the thread as an estimation, and by someone that credible people in here vouch for.  Of course, still a "rumor" but I'll take it as gospel in order to not feel stressed over these lurking resellers snatching up all the pairs lol Besides, I enjoy seeing all the little tactics they use to try and boost their pre-order sales

I feel you man. I'm out here trying to nail a timeframe of release down.

we already had a member say they would if they couldn't get their hands on the WTL 11s
WHO??? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

only way that would make sense if you add two stacks on top
They know it doesn't make sense.  Until release, we'll have ppl in here acting like they are going to fetch a couple magical unicorns with the "ULTRA LIMITED" WTL.....they just want to see how thirsty they can get some of us.

I can't believe how poorly the Everglades sold.
I thought they were doing well since they're all over IG and couple sites had dwindling sizes, but of course that means nothing compared to actual sales.

y? the disappointment has been posted various times.
Just in general.

Everyone was so hyped over them, and such disappointment. I'll grab a pair at Dunkman prices.
Probably because they are very photogenic.
Yes. Do yourself a favor and check them in out in person. I disregarded the warning from my fellow NT'ers and now I got a return on my hands.

But, I do think with gold swooshes and a lace lock they would be exponentially better

I've seen a person get ROs for 2ks, anything is possible 
laugh.gif
True...I'm not gonna act like it can't be done, but I wouldn't count on it.  Not trying to debate anyways, I appreciate all the beautiful WTL pictures you keep finding lol  I'm just wanting everyone in here that actually wants the shoe to be able to get it.  

True...I'm not gonna act like it can't be done, but I wouldn't count on it.  Not trying to debate anyways, I appreciate all the beautiful WTL pictures you keep finding lol  I'm just wanting everyone in here that actually wants the shoe to be able to get it.  
Thanks, and i agree. I wish everyone luck on their WTL mission

Kings Crown EXT, Sprite Low, Gold Elite and These are All I have left I want...

this was from a guy on twitter who posted after hitting the NikeStore Release in Australia... tired of seeing all these early/unauthentics being posted w/people having 5/6 pairs. I get their are some samples out there, but ure not fooling any1 when u sell fakes 1/2 the time then are the first to get WTL XI :rofl:

anyways, at least we know the WTL XI will come retail in a regular box just like everything else outside the BHM XI's

**not my pic** via Twitter: @Gel4ti

Gator Kings...not BHM.

Back
Top Bottom