Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

What really made me hold off with the elite "gold" series Bron was the lack of Gold accents on the Swoosh and tongue logo. Gold collection, why not make it gold logo and swoosh to go along with the gold metal pieces. Could make the mango color showing forgiveable but with that plain ol swoosh and logo? No thanks. Especially not for $275.

Lebron XI elite has been a big flop. All colorways have been lackluster. Unique, but not unique enough to spend $275+ tax on. Thanks Nike for saving me money to spend elsewhere.
To each his own I guess...I will agree that these are ridiculously overpriced but I like the 11 elites moreso than the 10s or 9s. The 11 elites are really comfortable (to me), stylish, and the colorways are nice to me. The only one I wanted out of the 10s was the white/oreo, and i didn't like the 9s. The 9s to me were less/flimsier materials compared to the regular model, for more money.
But the 9 elite is still the GOAT elite IMHO. Cheaper than all elites ($250). They're so comfortable, and the 4 colors they dropped in > X elite and XI elite set. There's so much they can do with the elite series and the best they come up with is bright, loud, boring colorways. What happened to the whole elite series brings the best materials out theory? I'd like to see at least one Carbon Fiber XI Elite instead of the metal plating. You right though, to each his own. 

Did the WTL drop in another country (other than AUS) in the past day or two?  I'm seeing a ton of new instagram posts with dudes grabbing multiples, but I don't know what language they are speaking lol 

Last edited:
It was too early @armokidd   
laugh.gif
  I was scrolling through feeling like Clayton Bigsby "I can't understaaaaaaand yew!"

So they did release in China?? @negrera  

30% off a lot of Lebrons

http://kicksdeals.com/2014/06/06/lebron-11s-30-off-sneaker-politics/

Heads up that a today ONLY phone-order special is available at Sneaker Politics  for a bunch of LeBron 11 styles as you can save 30% off retail! Be sure to READ details listed below for how to get the discount. This deal offer is good in-store as well at the New Orleans location.

Phone:  337-993-3709

or

Phone:  225-761-3007

You have to mention “Bad Cramps” when you call to get 30% off…good today ONLY!

Shops close at 8 pm ET on weekdays

What’s Available?!

- LeBron 11 “Dunkman”

- LeBron 11 “Summit Lake Hornets”

- LeBron 11 ‘Gamma Blue’

- LeBron 11 “Everglades”

- LeBron 11 Elite ‘Team’

- LeBron 11 Elite ‘Hero’

- LeBron 11 Lifestyle “BHM” (Metallic Gold)

- LeBron 11 Low “Dunkman”

- LeBron 11 Low “Easter”

Deal price listed below is an example of 30% off for a $200 retail style. LeBron 11 Elite styles would be under $195 + ship.

Last edited:
Damn. Wish I had some dough to burn on some of those Brons. 
laugh.gif

Gamma Blues!!!!

I would consider Everglades at that price too.

King's Pride size 12 - $165

http://niketalk.com/t/595267/lebron-king-pride-11-sz-12-fs-ft

Flight Club is selling the 2Ks for $1250, which means the consigners get around $1000.  I would rather just trade them for what I want, but I think finding DS Big Bangs is going to be impossible.
ohwell.gif

I was actually looking for a pair of those on eBay a few days ago. Found a bunch my size (10). Cheapest I was able to find was $440 invoiced. They are deff out there.

Sell the 2K's. Cash is king.
DS Bangs in SZ 10 i got 2 on ice and 1 as beaters....so yea ur right theyre out there just need to wait it out till someone decides to let them go!.

Did the WTL drop in another country (other than AUS) in the past day or two?  I'm seeing a ton of new instagram posts with dudes grabbing multiples, but I don't know what language they are speaking lol 

Yeah I'm seeing the WTL all over my IG timeline also, especially between yesterday and today. Hopefully they'll be available in good amounts like that in the US also! :nthat:

Well...powerade does suck

Completely OT, but:

Does anyone remember All-Sport? The carbonated sports drink
laugh.gif
I LOVED that crap and chugged it during basketball camp as a kid. I was grabbing boards and burping all-sport
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Completely OT, but:

laugh.gif
I LOVED that crap and chugged it during basketball camp as a kid. I was grabbing boards and burping all-sport
laugh.gif
Agreed - loved ALL SPORT as well

IM NOT INTO THOSE SPRTS DRINKS.

JUST HYDRATE CONSISTENTLY AND DONT TAKE ROIDS

IM A BRON FAN SO DONT EEM GO THERE BUT U CAN TELL MY MAN ON THAT DER JUICE

Completely OT, but:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup that drink was good. For the longest time I would call powerade all sport instead. I thought they were the same drank.

Back
Top Bottom