Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@LyPac boy you silly af with the carry to the phone joke. This is horrible doe but not as bad as wade hurting his shoulder and needing a wheelchair
roll.gif
The worst was when Paul Pierce got carried off the court and he came running back in later in the game.

View media item 1011914
I actually like these. Wish the bottom was white or translucent though.

I wish the same thing and that's why I hate them :smh:

"Crunk juice" :lol:

:wink: I like to let it loose from time to time so I usually drink ....

View media item 1012114
And if the store is out of that my second choice is always

View media item 1012118

lypac lypac boy you silly af with the carry to the phone joke. This is horrible doe but not as bad as wade hurting his shoulder and needing a wheelchair :rofl:

:lol: That reminds me of the old sports games when it was only one animation to show when someone went down, it would be like #44 out for game with a severed vertebrae and he would be on the ground holding his knee :rofl:

Last edited:
One pair I got 3 different sets. The other pair I got 3 sets but two were dark burgundy.

Can anyone enlighten me on why when NDC posts something about shoes that immediately people post "fake" after it is posted? I mean milliseconds afterwards. I have no clue what it is about and it unnerves me to no end.

Got my everglades in, happy with them. Look just like pics in person. Looks better on foot too, than just holding them.

Mine came w/ 2 xtra pair of laces. But, my box is a lil wrinkled. I've seen/ heard cats get 1 pair of laces, some no laces but, a note simply saying 'Lebron 2K14'. Nike came through with that overnight shipping doe...

Man, I hope the South Beaches ain't gonna be a easy cop now...I pre-ordered a pair just to make sure I get a pair tho'

Man, I hope the South Beaches ain't gonna be a easy cop now...I pre-ordered a pair just to make sure I get a pair tho'
After pre-ordering the Gator King for a ridiculous amount....I would have waited man, especially around here.  But if you love the SB that much then good for you....I definitely wear my GK's the most out of any shoe I own so money well spent. 

Back
Top Bottom