Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH BUT MY CONNECT HAS SAID THE WHAT THE LEBRONS HAVE BEEN DELAYED AGAIN. MORE LIKELY THE END OF THE MONTH.
28/6 seems very likely, 14th is already going to be a very busy day for sneaker drops I doubt Nike will drop the WTL too & I think Nke will want to have all the attention on the SB's for the 21st.

Last edited:
That sole...
sick.gif

twnty8 killin the shots as always, making me rethink these gold elites lol (correction making me going to pick these up)

those gold elite laces would look sick in the everglades

Last edited:
I know this has been discussed before and don't mean to beat a dead horse... but after seeing lebron practice in yeezy 2s, it's so frustrating as a sneaker fan and sports fan that he's not wearing his signature shoe. I obviously watch basketball for sports but it kinda sucks that there's no allure like in past years as to "what's gonna be on his feet tonight". is there really NOTHING nike could do to fix his problem with the XI? I find that hard to believe.

and after he's given up on the XI how come they just don't make him play in the XII. I could see them not wanting to push next year's model so quickly to avoid taking the spotlight off the current model. but there has not been a spotlight on the XI all year. court wise at least.

even more so that he's playing in the finals.

I think this has been discussed before...but there was an article about why he's not wearing the XI's...the lunar insert coupled with his orthotic just doesn't work. It changes the entire internal volume of the shoe. Not enough space for the foot AND there is not enough stability. An insert on an insert is kinda like stacking books as a step stool. Not a ton of stability. So really the only way to complete fix the XI for LeBron? Re-engineer the ENTIRE shoe, and make the Zoom Air a part of the sole/shoe...not gonna happen. Which is why he's in Soldier mode. Here is a quick excerpt from that article for anyone who didn't get the chance to read it. It was given by Charles Williams, Senior Product Director for Nike Basketball...

“Early on, it was less about the components of the shoe, and more about fit,” Williams said. “We went to a double-lasting proposition on the 11 that was a little bit different, so it was just more about forefoot fit, and making sure that when he cut, he wasn’t bumping up against anything, that he had enough volume. When you’ve got an athlete that’s putting an orthotic in the shoe, it changes everything. It changes the actual internal shape, it changes the actual internal volume and things of that nature. Players like KD and Kobe, they come right out of the box. But LeBron puts an orthotic in there, so that started to change things a little bit, especially because we had a drop-in. We’ve never had a drop-in before. So when you have a drop-in, something that kind of comes in and out – not unlike his orthotic – I think for him, mentally it was just a little difficult to get around.” Along with the fit of the orthotic, James wasn’t feeling the level of lockdown in the 11s that he requires, and when he made cuts, he felt his foot sliding around in the shoe – another area which was unacceptable for the style that he plays.

Second that.... What kind of release are they gna be? Gr or qs?
Got a feeling they will drop a la "black-out"...
They are Def on my radar...

I don't see how that peach sole can be justified on them USA's one bit :smh: yea it's unpredictable and different from the expected white, red, blue or clear bottom that they SHOULD'VE used but that doesn't make it hot or ok, it completely ruins the shoe IMO :x

Dc30 ty very much for posting that, if anyone still ahs any questions as to why, then they simply cannot read, period

Barbarian Bob, the significance of the color of the the sole is "miami", they are the 4th of july in miami shoes, anyone can see that, cmon now :wink:

got a pair of slh's for the low, cant understand all the hate for them one bit, i like em a ton and then some. i think the friggin right shoe is a 1/2 sz smaller than the left though :rofl: for real

got a pair of slh's for the low, cant understand all the hate for them one bit, i like em a ton and then some. i think the friggin right shoe is a 1/2 sz smaller than the left though :rofl: for real

All this time I thought I was the only one with that problem. Started to scare me. Haha.

But them gold elites are clean. Can't justify the $340 price tag, but for those who can, more power to you. Hopefully I can come up on a steal.

Dc30 ty very much for posting that, if anyone still ahs any questions as to why, then they simply cannot read, period

Anytime bro. As soon as I caught wind of that interview I read it just so I would have some idea. And I'm in the same boat width wise...I always try on the right shoe if I can as it's wider than my left foot.

Sole looks yellow there. Some pics make it look peach. Needs a navy blue lace swap. Doubt they include extra laces. Sale purchase that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom