Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I didn't expect some of you to make the gold elites look THAT good lol Already been said but Nike needs to put y'all on the payroll

Saw the Golds at HOH today. Def better then the Everglades. Look really good in person. Still not worth the retail price. Would cop on disco though.

Only thing I don't like is that main crackle swoosh. Should have been Gold.

Last edited:
SEVEN
MORE
DAYS
nerd.gif

Maybe the reason Lebron colorways keep getting pushed back is that the people making the shoes only make 1/4 and then switch to making soldier.

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

anyone replace the lunar/zoom insole with OTC insoles like sofsole etc for arch support?

I'm about to. LeBron 11 insole many too many gadgets. Makes the shoe stiff as f. Oddly enough if I put the lebron 11 insole in the Kobe 9 elite it's like they were made for each other.

Last edited:
TWNTY8 should take the pictures for NDC. He's that good.

That being said...I'm already two Elites in, and that mango just kills it for me.

One pair I got 3 different sets. The other pair I got 3 sets but two were dark burgundy.

Can anyone enlighten me on why when NDC posts something about shoes that immediately people post "fake" after it is posted? I mean milliseconds afterwards. I have no clue what it is about and it unnerves me to no end.

haha I've wondered this as well...

I know this has been discussed before and don't mean to beat a dead horse... but after seeing lebron practice in yeezy 2s, it's so frustrating as a sneaker fan and sports fan that he's not wearing his signature shoe. I obviously watch basketball for sports but it kinda sucks that there's no allure like in past years as to "what's gonna be on his feet tonight". is there really NOTHING nike could do to fix his problem with the XI? I find that hard to believe.

and after he's given up on the XI how come they just don't make him play in the XII. I could see them not wanting to push next year's model so quickly to avoid taking the spotlight off the current model. but there has not been a spotlight on the XI all year. court wise at least.

even more so that he's playing in the finals.

Last edited:

One of my favorite On-Feet reviews of the glades... Def will pick up a little later. 

Back
Top Bottom