Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
if they don't figure out how to stop Duncan were gonna see a ginobli champ pack...

at least he wears them.
Couldn't have said it better myself
laugh.gif

Manu Ginobili...official athlete of the Lebron James sneaker line!

so i finally get to see the everglades in person today and i like them even more...my partner is hitting up the employee store tomorrow and picking me up the turbo green low...might have to add the everglades to the list!!!!

cats are super off on the perception of the 2ks

wore em twice already and the love was thru the roof

not used to it from lebrons

in houston lebrons are always looked over and always in stock

from old women to people who know what they are, cats treating the shoes like full blown celebrities

don't even wanna see the reactions people get for wearing ro yeezys

honestly i just ignore dudes when i see em wearin RO's. mostly cuz there are so many fakes out there and i aint bout to sit there n concern myself if they got some fugazzis or if they were stupid enough to spend $2500-3500 for some all red shoes

honestly i just ignore dudes when i see em wearin RO's. mostly cuz there are so many fakes out there and i aint bout to sit there n concern myself if they got some fugazzis or if they were stupid enough to spend $2500-3500 for some all red shoes

I'm the same exact way I just peep real quick and keep it moving. I really hate when people stare with their mouth open. Wore my Independence Day AM 90s the other day and these high school kids that were walking by stopped pointed and when I passed n turned around they were still staring. It's not that serious

View media item 1014554
Too Clean! lovin these only Elite worth the $340 price tag.

You can't be serious...clean shoe, but definitely not worth retail. None of the elites are.

I think this has been discussed before...but there was an article about why he's not wearing the XI's...the lunar insert coupled with his orthotic just doesn't work. It changes the entire internal volume of the shoe. Not enough space for the foot AND there is not enough stability. An insert on an insert is kinda like stacking books as a step stool. Not a ton of stability. So really the only way to complete fix the XI for LeBron? Re-engineer the ENTIRE shoe, and make the Zoom Air a part of the sole/shoe...not gonna happen. Which is why he's in Soldier mode. Here is a quick excerpt from that article for anyone who didn't get the chance to read it. It was given by Charles Williams, Senior Product Director for Nike Basketball...

“Early on, it was less about the components of the shoe, and more about fit,” Williams said. “We went to a double-lasting proposition on the 11 that was a little bit different, so it was just more about forefoot fit, and making sure that when he cut, he wasn’t bumping up against anything, that he had enough volume. When you’ve got an athlete that’s putting an orthotic in the shoe, it changes everything. It changes the actual internal shape, it changes the actual internal volume and things of that nature. Players like KD and Kobe, they come right out of the box. But LeBron puts an orthotic in there, so that started to change things a little bit, especially because we had a drop-in. We’ve never had a drop-in before. So when you have a drop-in, something that kind of comes in and out – not unlike his orthotic – I think for him, mentally it was just a little difficult to get around.” Along with the fit of the orthotic, James wasn’t feeling the level of lockdown in the 11s that he requires, and when he made cuts, he felt his foot sliding around in the shoe – another area which was unacceptable for the style that he plays.

+1

Thumbs down to nike throwing that colorway in our faces to try and get bites on the elite.

Wonders why the didn't make a custom insert that had his ortho as part of it.

If anything, I think the person with the WTLs would be adding IMO. I know people are hyped for the WTLs (I am too), but people have already said there's a hundred fold more pairs of the WTL XIs compared to the WTL Xs. Even if you don't like the 2Ks, it's gonna be harder to grab a pair of those than the WTLs when the dust settles. WTLs are gonna be in listings everywhere after they release. Don't think they'll be hard to find.

BUT THE DEMAND AND WILLING BUYERS FOR THE 2K14'S IS ABOUT A HUNDRED FOLD LESS

IF I WERE TO DO THAT TRADE THE 2K14 OWNER WOULD BE ADDING A LOT OF CASH ON TOP :lol:

cats are super off on the perception of the 2ks
from old women to people who know what they are, cats treating the shoes like full blown celebrities

Don't worry, I get the same reactions from people every time I wear my Air Max 2013 Pimento. People like red is all.

id love to agree, and would be great to see em close it out in miami, but the fat lady hasnt sung yet!

Back
Top Bottom