Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i

need  to release soon by themselves nike playing with my feelings

as far as the new black/gold elites I think their the nicest c/w to drop yet in the xi elite series but refuse to buy any elites simply for the fact I think the regular XI looks so much better & the price is what it is. besides no other black/gold c/w will compare to these bad boyz, size 16 pe on display in the brooklyn nyc hoh I belive

oh  how i wish they released.

Last edited:
So as you know the WTLs released here in Aus, some dude is offering a trade and I want second opinions

Me: Galaxy Foams, Heineken Dunks (Both DS)

Him: WTL's and Tiff highs

Thoughts? He values the WTLs at 1400

So as you know the WTLs released here in Aus, some dude is offering a trade and I want second opinions

do what makes YOU happy.

I'd take LeBrons over foams anyway but that's just me. 

Is there a soldier vii thread. I never bothered to look.

http://niketalk.com/t/519576/zoom-soldier-vii/330

I'd do it, but I also don't like either of the shoes you're bringing to the equation, so they really hold no value to me. If I had them, i'd be happy to get rid of them for WTL's (Which I also don't like and would therefore trade away again anyways) and Tiffany High's. That's why i'd do it, now find a reason why you think you should or shouldn't do it, because you're the one who'll have to live with it.

These always depend on the goal of the trade. If it's simply to get a pair you REALLY want, then it's all about "what are you willing to give up?" to bring em into the collection. At this point you're either giving up a pair of kicks of equal "value" or a pair that HE really wants. Opinions are fine but we each set our own personal value on a every pair in our collection that is beyond monetary value. If it feels good to you then it shouldn't matter how a bunch of strangers feel about it because we each hold a different personal value on the kicks you mentioned.

as far as the new black/gold elites I think their the nicest c/w to drop yet in the xi elite series but refuse to buy any elites simply for the fact I think the regular XI looks so much better & the price is what it is. besides no other black/gold c/w will compare to these bad boyz, size 16 pe on display in the brooklyn nyc hoh I belive
Black + Gold = Classic in my book.  Still on the hunt for the black/gold 9 elite's

Sell both and go after the WTL's with cash in hand. Remember, Cash is king.

OMG

Do you want the shoes yes

Do you like the shoes more than the shoes to have. Yes

Trade

The end

Jesus Christ

My favorite is hai gais derp trade for derp derp, who's winning??? Sudhjsjdj

Thanks for all the advice and sorry to those who I offended. Love all 4 shoes greatly, that's why I was struggling and wanted a second opinion

I wonder what it would cost to have a customs guy take care of the upper of that SB and make it black.

i talked to a dude in the nex city over and he told me $75, but id say 40 or 50 is more like it... i wouldn't mind doing but i would have to get them on discount

Why go thru the hassle of that? just iD a pair. I havent checked the options but I think the colors are still available no?

Last edited:
Hanon tweeted they are releasing the WTL this weekend. We may see them in the US next weekend after all

Hanon tweeted they are releasing the WTL this weekend. We may see them in the US next weekend after all
rip hanon shop, and they're all ready sold out 
laugh.gif

and @maxdunker   nah, you can make that exact same thing with the black on id... and i was gonna only do it if caught them on discount

Last edited:

im always amazed at people who actually get through on hanon

fast internet speed?, early links?

a regular has zero shot at these even if they right on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom