• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
BUT THE DEMAND AND WILLING BUYERS FOR THE 2K14'S IS ABOUT A HUNDRED FOLD LESS

IF I WERE TO DO THAT TRADE THE 2K14 OWNER WOULD BE ADDING A LOT OF CASH ON TOP :lol:

I was actually thinking bout this. And your right. 2K owners would have to add cash.

WTLebrons just look better.

ok are we saying WTL XI or WTL X? because if the it's the XI i can't see them being worth more than 2K's but if it's the X than i understand because the X was such a better shoe than the XI (i know shamless plug
roll.gif
)

WTL >>>>> 2K's and it ain't even close in regards to looks but the rarity of the 2K's can give them the edge in that department. I understand the hype behind WTL's but with the amount that has already surfaced I'm really thinking these will be pretty obtainable and not as bad we are all expecting but you never know :smh: at least that's what I'm hoping :rolleyes

WTL >>>>> 2K's and it ain't even close in regards to looks but the rarity of the 2K's can give them the edge in that department. I understand the hype behind WTL's but with the amount that has already surfaced I'm really thinking these will be pretty obtainable and not as bad we are all expecting but you never know
mean.gif
at least that's what I'm hoping
eyes.gif
i need em so i hope you're rite @BarbarianBob  need a shot of em on the comforter 
laugh.gif

WTL >>>>> 2K's and it ain't even close in regards to looks but the rarity of the 2K's can give them the edge in that department. I understand the hype behind WTL's but with the amount that has already surfaced I'm really thinking these will be pretty obtainable and not as bad we are all expecting but you never know
mean.gif
at least that's what I'm hoping
eyes.gif
excatly it's looking like the XI "might" be a LGR like "maybe" more available than the Anthrocites or FI

Last edited:
Are the south beach 11s going to be a difficult grab because of the name or will they be just like every other 11

Are the south beach 11s going to be a difficult grab because of the name or will they be just like every other 11

Who knows. Nothing NT can really say to prove or disprove the idea since NT is only a small part of the shoe world. If it were up to us, or people in this thread, the denims and blue suedes would still be sitting.

What happen to all the NT's that said WTL were droppin on the 14th in the US? i'm a start callin yall boyz out

so now there saying that an early release on some UK sites is on the 14th with a U.S. release on the 21st for the WTL...if that's true then most  i think most will buy the SB's if they strike out on the WTL!

they read the thread and learned that the WTL had been pushed back again.

bro dudes be goin in on you on Nikedestroyer IG, dont know y though, they say u dislike the destroyer

not my problem. I don't know dude nor was I the one that banned him. ive always have cordial exchanges with him on the site but they treat him as god and worship everything he says. im sure they all hate NT because he got banned.

BUT THE DEMAND AND WILLING BUYERS FOR THE 2K14'S IS ABOUT A HUNDRED FOLD LESS

IF I WERE TO DO THAT TRADE THE 2K14 OWNER WOULD BE ADDING A LOT OF CASH ON TOP :lol:

I was actually thinking bout this. And your right. 2K owners would have to add cash.

WTLebrons just look better.
I mean...what are we talking about here, just personal preference or market price? If it's personal preference, these trade debates just go in circles depending on whatever shoe you like better, and you both obviously prefer the WTLs (I do too). If I was trading away the shoe I liked better, of course I'd ask for cash on top.

Like 'em or not, 2Ks have already been selling at 1K+ type of prices. If WTL XIs were really produced at 100x the numbers of WTL Xs, I just think there's gonna be enough pairs going up in listings that it'll drive the price down. Take last year for example. I'd say more people liked the Corks than the WTL Xs (which got plenty of hate at first), but the Corks were made in greater #'s, sold for $900-1K for maybe the first week, then settled to $600-750. And WTL Xs are going for $2K+ now. I just think it takes a lot for a shoe to fetch 4 figures and stay there unless it was made in 3000 or less type of numbers. Obviously nobody's really gonna know til the WTLs finally drop, but that's just my guess *shrugs*. End of the day, I just want a pair for myself :lol:

not my problem. I don't know dude nor was I the one that banned him. ive always have cordial exchanges with him on the site but they treat him as god and worship everything he says. im sure they all hate NT because he got banned.
that would explain why he posted that instagram about selling things

#thatsreal

Playing pro lacrosse gets you limited shoes now? Wtf? I chose the wrong sport to try and excel at.

Haha my friend is extremely lucky. He's kinda transcended the line between athlete and spokesperson for a growing sport...and if I'm not mistaken he was the first lacrosse athlete signed to nike.

Haha my friend is extremely lucky. He's kinda transcended the line between athlete and spokesperson for a growing sport...and if I'm not mistaken he was the first lacrosse athlete signed to nike.
my brother in Kenya was the first cricket player signed to nike

that would explain why he posted that instagram about selling things

Animal Thug banned him and he knows it. All of his groupies know it. My boy sent me a quick screenshot and 2 of the members on there that are complaining about me have issues.
a. soleexchangesneaks aka @WITNESSkb24 caught feelings because I deleted his "trading service" thread because he was promoting it on the site. I don't make the rules. I just follow them. Funny thing is I used to direct members to him that wanted help.
b. gmoney600 aka @the hater boxden - got banned months ago for reasons that had nothing to do with me. dude just doesn't like me. hes even tried to clown me on twitter when I posted a pic of me trying on the Oak Hill 28s after I picked them up for balling. o well.

at the end of the day, because I rustle so many jimmies for being an admin, people will go hard on me on social media sites. its cool as long as they don't take it to a personal level and try and involve my family and stuff.

also, he, evilside, felt like he was above the rules or admins with his trolling. Animal Thug warned him and he kept playing his famous word games. I'm pretty sure he could have messages animal thug about things and hashed it out. He chose to cry to his minions instead. That was that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom