Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

AHHH SNAP! NDC GOT THE LEFTOVER FLIPPERS IN THE SHAKES!
roll.gif
 Ya, I'm enjoying this

One of my friends hit me up with his ebay steal he got for $85 shipped, turned out to be fakes. I had not seen fakes this close yet, and of non limited colorways. Just a heads up to everyone. Real pairs have the 3M glow and speckled flywire.

One of my friends hit me up with his ebay steal he got for $85 shipped, turned out to be fakes. I had not seen fakes this close yet, and of non limited colorways. Just a heads up to everyone. Real pairs have the 3M glow and speckled flywire.
wow compared to what I have seen those aren't bad fakes, did it have the toe pinch because that would've been the #1 give away that they were fake
roll.gif

AHHH SNAP! NDC GOT THE LEFTOVER FLIPPERS IN THE SHAKES!
What? I don't unnerstand
me either I even put the phrase in urban dictionary got nothing
laugh.gif

Pretty good fake. I thought it was some custom ones because the posite material looked off and the swoosh on the toe box.

I think he's referring to the reseller(s) that are throwing a fit over their 2k14 being cancelled on Twitter.  They are probably trolling though so who knows...regardless, the tweets are hilarious lol

Last edited:
That's a great shot.
[/quote]

Thanks man, the detail on these is crazy, even better in person! I was watching some reviews and they really were nothing compared to having these inhand. Stewies on the toe, big apple insole, red carpet tongue, Miami night panels, I can go on and on about these but it won't mean anything to you guys unless you see these inhand or get them. hopefully they're easy here, really looking to double up maybe even triple up if I can!

Trust me Phx is 10 times worst than what cali goes thru during the summer. Grew up in cali and didnt even have AC until I was in jr high.

Unless you live in death valley then I understand.

109 today in Phx and only getting hotter.

Dope collection pic.

I can only imagine how hot it is there lol. I'm a ginger bro. We aren't built for this heat and sun stuff lol

Trust me Phx is 10 times worst than what cali goes thru during the summer. Grew up in cali and didnt even have AC until I was in jr high.

Unless you live in death valley then I understand.

109 today in Phx and only getting hotter.

Dope collection pic.
I can only imagine how hot it is there lol. I'm a ginger bro. We aren't built for this heat and sun stuff lol
I feel yall this desert living ain't for me, it's was triple (108avg) digit last wkend and then we got a cold front in sunday that lowered the temp to 99 foh with that ish cold front is weak like the KP or WTL 
tongue.gif

After an Upstate NY winter, we're all out in shorts and t-shirts @ 40 degrees
laugh.gif

I have a window AC unit in addition to central air in my bedroom. I keep it like a meat locker. My viking blood can't take this 80 degree weather and humidity.

I feel yall this desert living ain't for me, it's was triple (108avg) digit last wkend and then we got a cold front in sunday that lowered the temp to 99 foh with that ish cold front is weak like the KP or WTL :tongue:

Bahahaha bruh said weak like the kp. Watch out homie. Team kp gonna come at you lol.

I feel yall this desert living ain't for me, it's was triple (108avg) digit last wkend and then we got a cold front in sunday that lowered the temp to 99 foh with that ish cold front is weak like the KP or WTL 
tongue.gif
Bahahaha bruh said weak like the kp. Watch out homie. Team kp gonna come at you lol.
they know I like to poke fun at the popular releases just like the poke fun at me for any number of many reasons I give them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom